What are you listening to whilst exercising?

Tools    

I admire your commitment to this thread btw .
Thanks - thread was started primarily for myself as an extra incentive/commitment to do my exercise each and every day and though more than welcome I really don't expect others to post in it or care about it tbh

Love me some EN btw

Something suitable for the nice 'n sunny weather today....

Rain stayed away this morning so a short loop listening to...

turned into a long loop also listening to...

Sporty day today ... GP first thing & footie at lunchtime ... so some easy listening inbetween...

GP as in Grand Prix? Or it could be your doctor!
I'll give a little clue ... it was in Malaysia

GP as in Grand Prix? Or it could be your doctor!
I'll give a little clue ... it was in Malaysia
The Grand Prix . Shame what happened to Michael Schumacher, he was a great racer.

Shame what happened to Michael Schumacher, he was a great racer.
Yeah, we'll simply have to agree to disagree on that one (the latter part that is, surely was a shame what happened)

Shame what happened to Michael Schumacher, he was a great racer.
Yeah, we'll simply have to agree to disagree on that one (the latter part that is, surely was a shame what happened)
Yeah such a shame. I used to watch it with hubby, i quite enjoyed it.

Went West for the wonderful workout warbles today...

No workout yesterday or today - haven't forgotten or gotten lazy, just not feeling well.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
No workout yesterday or today - haven't forgotten or gotten lazy, just not feeling well.

Still can't shake feeling like crap but did manage to drag myself outside for half of this just now...

Still can't shake feeling like crap but did manage to drag myself outside for half of this just now...
Me too, i'm in my sickbed suffering from a bug, i vomited during the night over my pyjamas 😳. I have the radio on low, someone talking about Halloween on i think.

Me too, i'm in my sickbed suffering from a bug, i vomited during the night over my pyjamas 😳. I have the radio on low, someone talking about Halloween on i think.
Get well soon Dannii!

Get well soon Dannii!
You too Chypnunk

No idea where yesterday's post went ... musta forgot to hit 'post' lol. Anyways whilst trying to finally get rid of whatever ails me it was most of this in me ears...

A bit more back in the groove today thanks to the sweet voice of this lady....

Yesterday was this (looks like I forgot to post)....

Right now it's....