The Walking Dead: Season 7

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
HA HA! And with those gorgeous baby blues, he's going to start being mistaken for a girrrrrrl if he's not careful. Yeah, the hair has got to go. If you want a haircut in this world, it's not hard to get. Everybody's carrying a blade.

WARNING: spoilers below
And the whole Glenn thing. Everybody has wanted that dude offed forever... but when it happened. That was one of the saddest things I have ever seen.
Everyone has wanted him dead? Seriously? Wow, that is NOT the vibe I've ever gotten about that character.

Carl, sure. But hey...
Maybe a lot of the comic readers wanted him to get his comic death. I know I did. His death in the comic is an iconic moment, and I didn't want it to go to anyone else.

His death in the comic is an iconic moment, and I didn't want it to go to anyone else.
Neither did Steven Yeun, who said almost the same thing in an interview.

OMG!!!! THOSE ****** I was just going to check the date of the series premiere, and there is a big huge spoiler in ****** wikipedia!!! I mean, come on!!! I didn't even read this thread. The worst part is that is because some jerk edited the page into that, it's not wikipedia's fault, I just hope that they write it without even knowing, DAMN IT!

Anyone knows the premiere? I'm not taking chances of googling it.

Ohhh, that explains it. In the UK, for instance, their word for "season" is "series" ... so he'd likely be asking about the SEASON premiere when he says "series premiere." My bad! I just saw "series premiere" and assumed that's what he meant, US version.

Nono I meant season premiere, thanks Austruck! I'm asking because I don't have TV so I look it up on the internet but I don't want to surf the web if I'm not sure. So the season 7 is already out? I thought they release a trailer

Just the first episode has aired. This is on regular broadcast scheduling now (not binge-worthy stuff like on Netflix), so we'll get one episode a week, on Sunday nights, here in the US. So, only episode 1 of season 7 is out there for anybody right now.

Well this sucks, I saw the first post of the thread (I DON'T LOOK AT THE DATE "2 weeks ago") and I say, oh hey, the trailer had just premiered, I should look the actual season premiere's date. Got spoilered but WIKI****PEDIA sorry I can't stop complaining. And then 1 hour of nonsuspense Caroless episode.

WARNING: "Daryl" spoilers below
I wonder why don't they talk about that not only Glenn died, he died because of Daryl, I think Maggie shouldn't give a crap about him and go kill everyone, still she has a baby it would be messed up that they end up letting her go. I wasn't expecting Glenn's death, he was previously supposed to be death so I thought it would be weird he dies XD

Also, WHERE IS CAROL?!!

Also, WHERE IS CAROL?!!

Also, THIS.

Wow, I never noticed Carol was missing from that season 1 group photo! Even Sophia is there. I wonder if the photo was cropped or something...

In the trailer I don't get the context of her quote: "I don't know what's going on in the most wonderful way" Maybe she got rescued by that Tiger King? That's why she is on a wheel chair like she's on a tour? Is he(that king) really with Negan or maybe someone from a different organization? It seems obvious that they are the same organization but I don't know why would he welcome Carol? This is all from the trailer so I'm just speculating

In the trailer I don't get the context of her quote: "I don't know what's going on in the most wonderful way" Maybe she got rescued by that Tiger King? That's why she is on a wheel chair like she's on a tour? Is he(that king) really with Negan or maybe someone from a different organization? It seems obvious that they are the same organization but I don't know why would he welcome Carol? This is all from the trailer so I'm just speculating
I kept thinking I needed to rewatch the end of season 6 because I don't remember why/when Carol would have ended up in a wheelchair. Unless they're faking it. It's clear in the previews that Morgan hasn't told them *everything* the other group had been doing, so they're already being deceptive.

Unless I just forgot how Carol might have ended up in a wheelchair... did she get seriously hurt at the end of season 6?

I don't remember that much either. I believe that she run into Negan's people and she clear out that she didn't want to kill them. Then she end up killing them but one was alive and shoot her I believe, then Morgan follow her when he saw the blood. So yeah she was hurt but she was saved by King Tiger's people? that's what I don't get, maybe they saw a poor defendless woman

The episode was very well acted. JDM and Andrew Lincoln were fantastic.
Give Andrew Lincoln a Emmy Award dammit.