The Walking Dead: Season 7

Tools    

Looks strong I wonder if theyre gonna switch it up from the comic book to surprise us, and he picks someone different. There was a serious negative backlash to how the last season ended, maybe theyll balk.

Look awesome !!

Looks strong I wonder if theyre gonna switch it up from the comic book to surprise us, and he picks someone different. There was a serious negative backlash to how the last season ended, maybe theyll balk.
Spoilers have already been released on the outcome of that scene, if you're interested in that kind of stuff.

Norman Reedus pranks Andrew Lincoln....

Lincolns attempt at revenge at the comic con....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If the rumours are true as to who dies....I'll be upset.

Suspect's Reviews

Yeah it seems all the possible victims are the cool ones. sheesh! I thought they were keeping the priest around for this reason, I cant remember if hes in that group or not, but im sure theyd give him to Negan in a cannon foddery fashion.

Giving the priest to Negan is about as impactful as letting him kill a random stranger.