Back from a brief hiatus

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Just finished watching Lost about a week ago and loved it! (it's also the reason why I haven't been around). I started watching it about 2 months ago and it has consumed almost every moment of my very limited free time. My sleep has suffered (who am I kidding, I don't sleep much anyway), my netflix queue had been all but abandoned, not to mention my friends at this site, but now I'm back and looking forward to joining back into the discussions.

Wow. Quite an undertaking. Yeah, we have tons of discussion from the last season in the Lost thread, so dive in! Might not be fun to read it all now -- or it might be more fun. Not sure. But we were speculatin' all over the place.

Glad you're back, either way.

I got into Lost. Biggest timeburner mistake of my life.

I got into Lost. Biggest timeburner mistake of my life.
Agreed.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."