Back again after an extended hiatus

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi (again). It's been forever since I've been on here, but I'm looking to stick around this time. Glad to see a lot of the regulars are still here. If anyone remembers me, feel free to say hi, well feel free to say hi even if you don't remember me. I always enjoyed this site and the people here!

Vince

Welcome back!! I'm too new to remember you, but it's always great to meet new (or old) MoFo's. I don't remember you, but you are 'kind of a big deal,' so how can I argue with that?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Welcome back mate hows things with you an hope you stay around this time

Hey Vince... wondered where you had gotten off to but I'm glad you decided to come back home...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

N3wt - I'm good, thanks. How are you?
Yoda - Yes, I plan on it :-)
Caitlyn - Thanks, feels good to be back :-)

I missed you guys!!

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back!