Cheesiest lyrics you've ever heard

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
MacArthur Park - Richard Harris

Yes that Richard Harris. Lyrics starting at 52 seconds.

MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh no!

Here are the entire nauseating lyrics. Enjoy...

I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel tonight Deep into a dying day I took a step outside an innocent heart Prepare to hate me fall when I may This night will hurt you like never before Old loves they die hard Old lies they die harder I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I'm in love with my lust Burning angel wings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight I'm going down so frail 'n cruel Drunken disguise changes all the rules Old loves they die hard Old lies they die harder I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I'm in love with my lust Burning angel wings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight Greatest thrill Not to kill But to have the prize of the night Hypocrite Wannabe friend 13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing! Last dance, first kiss Your touch my bliss Beauty always comes with dark thoughts I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I'm in love with my lust Burning angel wings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight

Europe's The Final Countdown has a few. It's a song I love, but c'mon...

"We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell,
And maybe we'll come back,
To Earth, who can tell?"

"We're heading for Venus,
And still we stand tall,
'Cause maybe they've seen us,
And welcome us all!"

Tre-c - Spinach:

I'm about spinach, green, mozarella and my cheddar
I'm about spinach, green, mozarella and my cheddar

That's fairly cheesy I think.

"How tall is King Kong ?"

it had to be called "Suicide Is Painless" and it had to be the "stupidest song ever written".[4] Altman attempted to write the lyric himself, but, upon finding it too difficult for his 45-year-old brain to write "stupid enough",[5] he gave the task to his 14-year-old-son Michael, who wrote the lyric in five minutes.[6][7][8]

[wikipedia]

MacArthur Park - Richard Harris
Always hated this song & it has to be one of the most played songs ever.

From Sandy Marton's "People from Ibiza"

"I was tripping up and down,
All around from town to town,
Meeting people of every kind.
Some were good, some were bad,
Some were happy, others sad,
Never know who you will find."