German film about a boarding school/prison like institution

Tools    

I came across a movie (or is it a series?) which I found in a group of images online of which I can't find the title. The images make me think of the movie Magdalene Sisters, but it is a different one.

The images depict the young people in a room standing/sitting (with their faces to the front). Other images show them working (like doing the laundry). They are housed internally and have to weir a uniform with identification number on it.

I think the movie is in German, as on the background of one of the images is a Bible text in German written on a wall: "Der Herr ist gerecht in allen seinen Wegen". So I suspect the movie has been made in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.

These images can be found by searching with Google for: pri sondress flickr vintage reform

(It is a group of about 20 photos that are preceded and continued by other images in this Flickrriver.)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	32233879575_598140dc9a_c.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	77523   Click image for larger version

Name:	32085019372_6d6b2ae033_c.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	77524   Click image for larger version

Name:	31858114700_5960cf84ac_c.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	77525  

Thank you for the suggestion!
I looked at the photos from IMDb and none of them give me a connection with the images I have from the one I am looking for. So sadly this is not the one.

Could it be Colonia Dignidad – Es gibt kein Zurück - or any other movie about the Chilean-based German Christian-fundamentalist cult "Colonia Dignidad"? (That's how it could nonetheless be an anglophone movie despite the German Bible verse.)

No idea that there was ever a German camp in Chile, learned something!

Searching for images of Colonia Dignidad, there are some that look a bit similar in style, but sadly do not match.

Barbed Wire Dolls (1975) is similar, but I'm not sure. These photos are similar to exploitation and sexploitation B movies:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_movi...loitation_boom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexploitation_film

Third photo and last girl is similar to Lina Romay, but I don't know the movie.

I looked at the photos from IMDb and none of them give me a connection with the images I have from the one I am looking for. So sadly this is not the one.
Und alle haben geschwiegen

A German TV movie from the year 2012. In English: "And everybody remained silent"
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Und_alle_haben_geschwiegen
youtube.com/watch?v=4e2QKQ02p6U

You're welcome! 🤗

PS: It would have been so much easier to figure out the title of that movie if Flickr user "Pri Sondress" had also uploaded some screenshots of the old Luisa Keller - most of the story itself depicts reminiscences of Luisa's brutal residential education during the 60's - as that role is played by Senta Berger, one of Germany's most famous and renowned actresses.