Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt?

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Brad Pitt is cotton candy, sweet, but no substance.

Johnny Depp is bakalava, sweet, but with lots of layers to his acting.

Go Johnny! And excuse the metaphors...I'm hungry.

Johann von Goethe

I practically ache with pleasure at the thought of Brad Pitt. Johnny Depp has NOTHING compared with Brad Pitt. I mean, there's nothing really wrong with Johnny Depp, but I don't instantly salivate when I hear his name.

Brad Pitt, on the other hand, has my full approval if he ever wants to just rape me! Seriously... if Brad Pitt jumped out of nowhere at me, took me in the woods, and raped me violently, there's no way I would even prosecute him. In fact, I'd send him flowers.

Johnny Depp doesn't get that kind of special treatment from me -- well, unless I find out that I really, really liked it. But seriously, anytime Brad Pitt wants me, he can take me! Brad, I am throwing myself at you. Anytime Angelina isn't around... just, like, come here. I'll do anything.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
seriously, anytime Brad Pitt wants me, he can take me! Brad, I am throwing myself at you. I'll do anything.
Tart

brad pittttt.... hmm or jonnnay..... omg i would hafta so say jonny depp hes so talented he adds immediate character to all the strange characters he's played! brad well hes yummay and who knows it best?? angela... but serious on a "hes so doable" level hands down jonnnnay!!!!

Movie Forums Member
Originally Posted by ZombIe=LoVeR
johnny depp by a long shot, was very cool in Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Pirates of the Carribbean

yeah but compared to fight club and se7en and legends of the fall and ocean's 11 and Snatch and Sleepers and 12 Monkeys? i dont think so! :-p

Are we really bothering to compare the 2?
Jonny Dep is obviously capable of the bizarre, the hilarious, the deep, the romantic and the dramatic. There is much more range in him than in Brad Pitt!
Though I'm a fan of his... pretty boys can't do physical comedy.. they may get dirty or ruin their pretty faces... and his romance is a little soul-less... there is never enough fire between the actress, NOT even with Angelina... at least on screen. He can do the straight faced sarcasm though and that makes for a good con man! (ala the OCEAN's franchise)

Johnny Depp definately. Brad Pitt has too much of the pretty boy image that too many girls go for. Johnny Depp has that extra something

I never used to like any of these guys. But by watching Johnny Depp contrast to different types of roles such as: Edward Scissorhands - roles like drunken pirates. He's a good actor and I think he is better than Pitt

As for Brad Pitt, I hardly ever watch any movies with him in it.

Johnny Depp may be abetter actor, but Brad Pitt is way better looking!!!!! Every time I think of Johnny Depp I can't get the Edward Scissorhands image out of my head! Ugh!

Johnny Depp.
Brad Pitt is so much overrated, and also I don't like blonde men. Besides, Johnny is sexier, even when he plays bizarre characters like Willy Wonka or Edward Scissorhands

love peace and chicken grease
johnny depp he is a wonderful actor he can play all kinds of characters.
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

I enjoy Brad Pitt movies (Se7en being my fav.) more so than Johnny Depp so I have to go with Pitt there.

Death Is So Becoming ;>
As actors they are both very good with different strengths and weaknesses. I also think they are both good down to earth guys. However, I would have say Brad because he seems to the most approachable.

Johnny Depp has it all, the looks, the character. He is the whole package. I would choose him in a heartbeat.

ill have 2 say bradly..
ill choose him without thinking..
i like him as an actor & person...
sorry johnny fans...but dont be sad..
johnny is still my 3rd favourite actor..
thx.. ^_^