Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt?

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by nebbit
Hey, that is what I was going to say. Ooooooooo
I'll let you go first the next time...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I'll let you go first the next time...
Oh goody

I would say Johnny Depp.

A system of cells interlinked
Depp

My girlfriend wants his ass sooooo badly, she would give her leg for it I think

Originally Posted by Sedai
Depp

My girlfriend wants his ass sooooo badly, she would give her leg for it I think
Actually Sedai, she would give YOUR leg for Johnny's ass...she'd need hers for what she has in store for Mr.Depp!!

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I'd choose Brad.

Depp's body has nothing on Brad Pitt's cuts and ripples; like a washboard.

JOHNNY DEPP. in any movie!
he is the best actor in the world !!.(in my opinion.)
total cameleon, he can become any character and be believable,interesting, quaint..there aint no words for how good he is >.<
and just great cool person.

but bitt..hmm i liked him in 7 years in Tibet. and Snatch.
he is good but not even half good as Johnny.well noone else is....

Oi To The World!
Originally Posted by larshjk
Just have to hear peoples opinion. Sick and tired of hearing this discussion over and over so have to get it over with.
Definitely The Deppster.

IMO, Brad Pitt is only as good as the director he's working with on any given film. He can be wonderful in a film like "Kalifornia" or "Snatch", but then he can turn around and portray Death as a dewey-eyed innocent in a film like "Meet Joe Black". He has ability, but he needs someone to help bring out his talent.

Depp is good even when the director and film are lousy.

A novel adaptation.
Originally Posted by kenny
JOHNNY DEPP. in any movie!
he is the best actor in the world !!.(in my opinion.)
total cameleon, he can become any character and be believable

Exactly!
He can be Johnny Depp as drug-addled pirate, or Johnny Depp as gorgeous guy who's very introverted, or Johnny Depp as... well, I guess it's really just mainly slight variations on those roles.

So just like a chameleon, if a green spot that looks like a lizard is what that chameleon needs to blend in to.

He's a caricature at best. Not that Pitt's especially Olivier himself.

Have they both been in the same movie before? What a wonderful Idea....I will wait..........(Jepordy Music)...........................................................................................
..Well actually I would pick Val Kimer over both, but hey, I will be your Huckleberry.... .

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i'd rather talk to Johnny, though i may fear some arrogance. i'd rather look like Brad (who sez i don't??).
I've known a couple of people who know him and they all say Depp is a great guy. Not at all arrogant.

I'd pick him, for whatever it is we're choosing. He's funnier.

Depp, has to be Depp. Deppspite (haha) the fact that he is very good looking, he happens to be one of my favorite actors. I am waiting to go see Finding Neverland once I am on break.

I don't have anything againts Pitt, I just like Depp alot better.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
... Deppspite (haha) the fact ...
Are we related??
I loved Finding Neverland. It's a very well-focused story. I think you'll like it.

I don't know why no1s gone for brad, he is so mch hotter than depp, but johnny was good is the secret window, im sorry depp fans, but my heart is and always will be with the one and only BRAD PITT

I remember hearing a similar argument in Family Guy.

Anyway, I prefer Depp as an actor, he picks tasteful characters and always manages to pull them off.

Pitt, I can't really say much about, because I don't really like him as an actor or person.

Say what again mother f**ker!
Brad Pitt, Fight Club and Troy where great.

Johnny Depp is the superior actor.

Depp is one of the best actors of this generation.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I used to think Brat Pitt was all looks and no talent, but after watching pretty much all of his movies, I was dead wrong. He gives amazing performances, and at least doesn't do Romantic Comedy after Romantic Comedy. Ugggh.

Bad Morther****er
Originally Posted by princess
I don't know why no1s gone for brad, he is so mch hotter than depp, but johnny was good is the secret window, im sorry depp fans, but my heart is and always will be with the one and only BRAD PITT
You just stated the reason nobody went for Pitt. It's not a beauty compitition, not that it can hurt to look good. In terms of acting talent Depp is just way better.

A better question would have been Sean Penn or Depp, those are two actors at the top of their respective games.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is So Sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!