Comedy series

Tools    

Hello, I am looking for a long time for an episode of some comedy series of the late 90s or early 00s with a group of young actors. I remember one scene, in this particular episode, where there was some casting selection and they were looking for a person who could represent a funny female role to say no no no no no and something. And after they tested some of the candidates suddenly came in one of the main actors (of the series), who was not taking part in the selection, and sayed no no no no no for another reason of the screenplay and they took him, because he sayed it the way they wanted. Can you please help me find the series and maybe also the episode? Thanks.
PS: I say it was a series for young people because it was playing Saturday morning or in a kids channel. I also think to remember the name Andrew. But i can be also wrong.

Quite the obscurity

Thank you very much, I will have a look.

Could be almost anything from the Nickelodeon or Disney channels.

I want to guess Kids in the Hall - but that wasn't aimed at kids.

I can't think of any series resembling what the OP described but I agree that it's not Kids in the Hall, because most of the cast of that show spent a lot of time in drag and I think the OP would have remembered that.

I think you are right. I made a research on this series and it brought back memories. Thanks a lot.
But I have difficulty to find the particular episode because if, for example, I type audition, or casting call, etc, the Google thinks I mean the series itself. Have you a suggestion?
Thanks.

Sorry, what is OP?

Thanks

Victorious has an ensemble cast with one character named Andre. It's a school for talented kids, so the audition part would fit well.

I looked every episode of Kids in the hall but I didn't recognize the scene. But I think it is the right series. Can someone please remember a scene where one of the main actors dressed as woman approached something like an audition pult and sayed no no no no no and they applied hem?