Don't understand this message...

Tools    

Occasionally when I click on a "Read Post" notification in the Profile and Notification tab, I get a peculiar message:

"GulfportDoc, you do not have permission to access this page. This is probably just because you haven't confirmed your email address. If it's been a few minutes, and you can't find it (don't forget to check your spam filter!), you can have it resent.
It's also possible you're trying to edit someone else's post or access some area you're not meant to. But it's probably the activation thing."

What does this mean? I haven't changed my Email address.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I've gotten that mostly when I try to open a thread started by a spammer. Some of those linger for a few hours at least, in my list. I always assume the thread was deleted just still showing up for me. Mark maybe just confirmed that!!

Occasionally when I click on a "Read Post" notification in the Profile and Notification tab, I get a peculiar message:

"GulfportDoc, you do not have permission to access this page. This is probably just because you haven't confirmed your email address. If it's been a few minutes, and you can't find it (don't forget to check your spam filter!), you can have it resent.
It's also possible you're trying to edit someone else's post or access some area you're not meant to. But it's probably the activation thing."

What does this mean? I haven't changed my Email address.
I bet you mean the gossip thread? I got the same message because the thread got removed.

Yeah, the "no permission" message means the post has been removed (or moved off the public forums, which is what we usually do so we still have a record of everything).

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah, the "no permission" message means the post has been removed (or moved off the public forums, which is what we usually do so we still have a record of everything).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Shucks! He discovered our hidden politics forums!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.