Create your own horror character. Make it creepy!

Tools    

I've been creating (writing, drawing, fantasizing about) entire comic book & sci-fi universes since I was a kid, so I've come up with more than a few killers, torturers, villains, monsters, terrorists, gangsters, cult members, alien despots, and supervillains. I'm reticent to mention them online because then my ideas sometimes get stolen.

I've been creating (writing, drawing, fantasizing about) entire comic book & sci-fi universes since I was a kid, so I've come up with more than a few killers, torturers, villains, monsters, terrorists, gangsters, cult members, alien despots, and supervillains. I'm reticent to mention them online because then my ideas sometimes get stolen.
The interesting thing is if you have a collection of heroes, the number of villains you create for them has to far outnumber them (look at Dick Tracy or Batman).

I have a binder with most of my superheroes in it (kind of like a handbook I made with sketches of the characters and their various statistics) and that section is fairly short (about 25 - 30 "good guy & gals" characters)... it's followed by my villains section which is about 5 times as long!

MoFo Horror Characters, Part II

@resopamenic - a shape-shifting succubus seducing single men with yellow fever by turning into a cute Asian girl; during sex, she turns back into her true form: a middle-aged Indonesian man and makes the victim die of shock
almost there!

Victim of The Night
I'm still hammering out the details of the Monster for my debut feature, Scrotesque.

Funnily this is exactly what I've been doing for my upcoming no budget feature film.

Obviously I won't be posting that character here, but here's a modern idea for a horror character.

How about a hacker who manages to breach a social media network's security, and finds personal information about somebody who he takes a dislike to on the platform?

He proceeds to stalk said person in real life, and makes several attempts to kill them in frequently grotesque ways.

I once asked a kid to draw a scary monster and this is what she brought me. Not really sure what's going on here but I think we can all agree it's terrifying. I'd like to see a movie based on this guy.

I once asked a kid to draw a scary monster and this is what she brought me. Not really sure what's going on here but I think we can all agree it's terrifying. I'd like to see a movie based on this guy.

Using children's drawings as our basis for horror, this is the Father's Day card I drew for my dad in (I think) second grade.

As you would expect, the central focus is on a giant mouse standing in a pool of blood. I don't know how frightening this actually is, but I don't think I'd trust a child who gave this to me as a token of my affection.

In short, I suppose I was the monster all along. What a twist!

Using children's drawings as our basis for horror, this is the Father's Day card I drew for my dad in (I think) second grade.

As you would expect, the central focus is on a giant mouse standing in a pool of blood. I don't know how frightening this actually is, but I don't think I'd trust a child who gave this to me as a token of my affection.

Love it! And if that mouse thinks we don't see his clearly-human hands, he's mistaken.

Given the mix of colours and basketball-like torso, I assume this is what haunts Dennis Rodman's nightmares.*

I imagine your dad setting down his butterfly net and looking at his blistered hands... a Single tear falls from his face and splashes on the human-handed mouse and he whispers...

“Thank you.”

Duplicate Account (locked)
A ghoulish zombie that has three penises sticking out of its forehead...it gets banished to the netherworld because all it does is bang its head up and down and moan.

This however, does not weaken or stop the monster: It then becomes a FLYING DEMONIC PENIS WITH ACIDIC CUM!

I imagine your dad setting down his butterfly net

Not from his cold dead hand....

If only he had paid a little more attention to me, and a little less to those ********* butterflies, maybe I never would have needed a homicidal mouse to do my bidding in the first place.

*sighs over what could have been*

Not from his cold dead hand....

If only he had paid a little more attention to me, and a little less to those ********* butterflies, maybe I never would have needed a homicidal mouse to do my bidding in the first place.

*sighs over what could have been*
He wouldn’t stop sawing wood while cleaning his closet either. I notice... you didn’t have to say “you don’t have to play with me.”

He already knew.

*I cry the tears of a man-handed-murder-mouse*

Love it! And if that mouse thinks we don't see his clearly-human hands, he's mistaken.
Think I've found the one thing that can defeat this monstrous human-handed rodent abomination.

Think I've found the one thing that can defeat this monstrous human-handed rodent abomination.

I think we've got the seeds of a script here.

Movie trailer voice: "from the visionary director of Rambling Man.. "

I can't tell if that's cute or if I'm supposed to be scared by it.

I can't tell if that's cute or if I'm supposed to be scared by it.

C'mon dude, you can trust human hands cat. It's totally not biding its time or anything.

That's what we all said about Damien
Human hands cat wouldn't dream of hurting you, even if it looks like the brain bug from Starship Troopers.