Vote! for your favorite MoFo! The 2017 Mofies Ballot

Tools    

after a few years of being shut out on nominations, i am back to reclaim my crown for best username
criticker

Thanks to everyone who nominated me for Best Bird. And everything else!

Sent a partial list.

Unregistered User
Woah! Cant believe I've been nominated. Thanks to all who did. A bit embarrassed to be nominated ahead of some other users but its much appreciated!!

Cheers!

Controversial... you people don't know what you're talking about.
I can show you Controvers-o-phobes some real controversial members...
There's that guy that always talks about himself and always telling little anecdotes from his life, and the one who puts links to his own threads in his posts, and the one who's always posting about politics and terrorism (on a MOVIE board!), and then there's that guy who's always reviewing movies, and then there's that guy who likes almost every movie he sees, and then there's that guy who closes threads! Not to mention the people who post while drunk (or wish we were in some form of altered state.) We've got the lady who's always posting, and the other one always talking about her life, and that other one who posts about movies with women in them (I think she may actually be Frances McDormand)! And don't get me started on those MoFies posting photos and selfies!

Controversial. Hah!
You want controversy? You can't HANDLE controversy!

cricket is the funniest
edarsenal is the nicest
gideon58 writes the most varied and accessible reviews (citizen rules does , as well)

best new member is ynwtf

most missed is sexy celebrity and little devil (we had good talks about music and gear, even tho a lot of you were fighting with him haha)

best thread is rate the last movie you saw by usual suspect (not sure if this counts cuz its an older thread so..for what it's worth)

what else?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
There's that guy that always talks about himself and always telling little anecdotes from his life, and the one who puts links to his own threads in his posts, and the one who's always posting about politics and terrorism (on a MOVIE board!), and then there's that guy who's always reviewing movies, and then there's that guy who likes almost every movie he sees, and then there's that guy who closes threads! Not to mention the people who post while drunk (or wish we were in some form of altered state.) We've got the lady who's always posting, and the other one always talking about her life, and that other one who posts about movies with women in them (I think she may actually be Frances McDormand)! And don't get me started on those MoFies posting photos and selfies!

Controversial. Hah!
Drunj posting FTW!!! *HICCUP*

Controversial. Hah!

LOL

I dont think you are controversial..

We get along just fine.

Controversial. Hah!
Awesome nomination speech Captain
Guap, Zotis, Velvet if you guys want a chance at snagging the Most Controversial MoFo award, ya better come up with some good....errr I mean controversial post

P.S. It's a honor just to be nominated