Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Salma still has it.

gosh i dont think i have seen those movies yet
Saw her recently in Sentinelle on Netflix, where she plays a French soldier suffering from trauma received overseas, who comes back to France and is part of a military policing squad who goes rogue after the thug/thugs who assaulted her sister. She was really good in this one.

Centurion is on Amazon Prime and is one of the best things I've seen her in. She plays a mute warrior who guides the infamous 9th Legion of Rome through dangerous country. She's also secretly (to them) out for revenge. She's terrific in this one, directed by Neil Marshall.

I'll admit it's been awhile since I've seen Max Payne and though gamers hated its adaptation, I never played it so I took on face value and enjoyed it and I like her in it, although she wasn't the leading lady.

She was the leading lady in Hitman and did a fine job and looked absolutely smashing in that one.

The last two are on Amazon rental disc. I love her as a model also.

Saw her recently in Sentinelle on Netflix, where she plays a French soldier suffering from trauma received overseas, who comes back to France and is part of a military policing squad who goes rogue after the thug/thugs who assaulted her sister. She was really good in this one.

Centurion is on Amazon Prime and is one of the best things I've seen her in. She plays a mute warrior who guides the infamous 9th Legion of Rome through dangerous country. She's also secretly (to them) out for revenge. She's terrific in this one, directed by Neil Marshall.

I'll admit it's been awhile since I've seen Max Payne and though gamers hated its adaptation, I never played it so I took on face value and enjoyed it and I like her in it, although she wasn't the leading lady.

She was the leading lady in Hitman and did a fine job and looked absolutely smashing in that one.

The last two are on Amazon rental disc. I love her as a model also.
i9 just saw the trailer of Centurion gosh loved her outfit it reminds me of hellblade and horizon zero dawn
she did a great job on Sentinelle saw the trailer of it i will give it a go to watch it same with centurion
i did saw half of max payne cause wasnt that good. i loved the games not the movie

i was gonna about to post about elizabeth olsen! and kathryn hahn and gotta love elizabeth olsen shes one of my favorite actresses!!! and loved her character wanda maximoff aka scarlet witch!! and hope she wins the emmys she deserves it!!