Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The most underrated Western.. Philosophical without being pedantic. Richard Brooks was underrated, but I think it all went downhill starting with "Looking For Mr. Goodbar"

("Buffalo '66" is in my Top 10... I might keep an eye on movies you like that I haven't seen)
Good to hear. The last six months, i have seen some very good Western and Spaghetti W. Since i joined MoFo, i have also been exposed to a wider range of W and S.W, since there are a few people from the U.S here i think. And of course the different lists here, with Western and Spaghetti Western names on, that i had not heard of before.

With Richard Brooks, The Professionals is the only film i have seen.

I have also came across some very nice films in more general categories. Like The Swimmer was among the first films i read about here. And The Spirit of The Beehive, which i had read about earlier though. ( Ebert Great Movies) And one of the last film i saw, 3 Women. ( Robert Altman)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Good to hear. The last six months, i have seen some very good Western and Spaghetti W. Since i joined MoFo, i have also been exposed to a wider range of W and S.W, since there are a few people from the U.S here i think. And of course the different lists here, with Western and Spaghetti Western names on, that i had not heard of before.

With Richard Brooks, The Professionals is the only film i have seen.

Have you seen the western, "McCabe & Mrs. Miller"? It's definitely unique. 10/10

Richard Brooks made some really good movies, some on YouTube. My other favorites are:
-Elmer Gantry
-In Cold Blood
-The Happy Ending

Have you seen the western, "McCabe & Mrs. Miller"? It's definitely unique. 10/10

Richard Brooks made some really good movies, some on YouTube. My other favorites are:
-Elmer Gantry
-In Cold Blood
-The Happy Ending
I have not seen McCabe and Mrs. Miller. I will defenitely add them to my list.Robert Altman i have seen Short Cuts,3 Women. an interesting director.
I actually made a quiz ( Name the Director) on Brooks films about 2 months ago, where i added In Cold Blood, so it is a familiar name at least.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I have not seen McCabe and Mrs. Miller. I will defenitely add them to my list.Robert Altman i have seen Short Cuts,3 Women. an interesting director.
I actually made a quiz ( Name the Director) on Brooks films about 2 months ago, where i added In Cold Blood, so it is a familiar name at least.

I would highly suggest the movie "Nashville" (Altman)

Synchronic (2019)

At long last. Judging by what I’ve heard from the people whose opinions I take into account, I will be disappointed. But given it’s about a designer drug, it seems only fitting to watch it when I find myself in need of one.
Don’t know if it’s because I feel like I’m dying, but upon first viewing, I agree with everyone who said this was mediocre. Also ripped off quite a bit of Lucy.

Possessor (2020)
Also at long last. Thanks to ScarletLion and all the ‘Gorgeous Gore’ symposium participants.

I had no idea Andrea Riseborough was in it, how great!
Looking very promising indeed so far, huge thanks to ScarletLion. Girl in blue tracksuit giving me massive Vernita Green vibes. It’s gotta be intentional.
Yeah, that was pretty perfect.

Daniel Isn’t Real (2019)

I wanted to find something more sci-fi-leaning, but will have to stick with that.
Meh. Come on, Mandy people, this is like an incredibly lame version of Fight Club.