The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Nope. Gonna need more of a clue than that. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, y'know.

Whoever she is, I hope she had a very happy birthday.

Nope. Gonna need more of a clue than that. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, y'know.

Whoever she is, I hope she had a very happy birthday.
She’s Sedai’s daughter.

Just got my shot. This seems so surreal, I will always remember this time of my life...

Edit: On my phone and the attachment didn’t send. Will send it when I get home..
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
crop the text and you got an album cover right there, Beck style.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

crop the text and you got an album cover right there, Beck style.
Or, he could start dancing & trend on TikTok.

You ready? You look ready.
I don't dance. But I've been known to prance

So I don't think I will be wearing these to work again. They are half a size too big and even with inserts and thick socks they are still a little too loose for my liking. But damn, I feel me oozing swag so maybe its worth the pain
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

My baby girl left this earth while we had Covid.. she was 7 years old. She went to a urgent care and our regular vet. Her name was Cardamom (like the expensive spice) but she had many other nicknames. Cardie, Carda, Princess Fussybutt, Princess Peach and many more.

My daughter buried her next to one of our other cats, Neko.

ur cat is soo cute!

Today is National Beer Day (whatever in the fart that means), so here's a pic from a few years ago of my wife and I enjoying a couple of depth-charge-sized brewskies.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra