Looing for a film about bullying

Tools    

Hello everyone.

In the early 2000s I saw an American film about bullying.

The film was possibly a TV movie and was about three or four friends at an American high school who were bullied by an older boy.

The main protagonist was one of the friends whose older brother also teased him about not being a very good baseball pitcher / thrower (not from the USA so know little about baseball terminology). In the end, his older brother respected him for doing a really good throw but he injured his arm so had to play soccer from then on.

One of the ways the protagonist was bullied was that the bully chased him, caught him and rubbed his face in dog poo after the bully was told to 'eat s**t' by him.

One of the friends was fat and the bully pushed him outside when he was naked and getting changed for physical education and all the girls laughed at him.

At the end, the bully and the friends had an altercation with the bully's father's gun and the police were involved but the bully took the blame and that was pretty much the end (apart from the baseball epilogue: see above).

That's all I remember about this film.

I've searched in vain on and off for years for this film but just can't find anything!

Please help!

Edit: Sorry about the title spelling. I changed it but it hasn't come into effect.

Maybe it is "Evil (2003)"

Thank you for replying.

No it wasn't that film. It was definitely American and probably a TV movie.

possibly Benchwarmers or Chance

Could be: Sticks and Stones (1996)

I don't believe it, this is the one!

Thank you so much! 20 odd years I've been looking for this!

Thanks again!

possibly Benchwarmers or Chance
Thanks, I'll check those out too!