MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

I am the exception! I am the most perfect person in the world!! Lol. All jokes aside I just wanted to put it out there. Now I have and I will move on.

The trick is not minding
Whoever managed to grab Wander Franco should be in for a treat. Kid looks legit.
Granted it’s only one game, but still.

Also, how do you guys feel about the checking for foreign substances so far? I’ve seen there were some issues with Scherzer, which was....odd, although I wouldn’t put it past Girardi just trying to get into his head and throw him off.....and Romo seemed pissed over it. He literally threw everything down to the feet of the empire.
Could there be a better way to handle this?

Also, how do you guys feel about he checking for foreign substances so far? I’ve seen there were some issues with Scherzer, which was....odd, although I wouldn’t put it past Girardi just trying to get into his head and throw him off.....and Romo seemed pissed over it. He literally threw everything down to the feet of the empire.
Could there be a better way to handle this?
I think it's stupid and Girardi would be throwing a fit if a team did that to one of his pitchers, especially if his pitcher was dominating. It should go back to if you think someone is using something check them out. There's a reason drug testing is random.

The trick is not minding
I think it's stupid and Girardi would be throwing a fit if a team did that to one of his pitchers, especially if his pitcher was dominating. It should go back to if you think someone is using something check them out. There's a reason drug testing is random.
They definitely needed to crack down on it, but as Girardi showed yesterday, it’s easy to abuse. His reasoning apparently, was that Scherzer had ran his hand through his hair after the strike out. Which upon inspection revealed nothing but sweat.

@mikeython1 ... sent you an offer.

I was only sh*ting on the Pirates because they had knocked my Ramirez out of the game. It really got me thinking about a lot of the good player's the Mariners have been responsible for damaging over the decades. Not just on other teams but the home team as well.

Sh*t on the Pirates all you want. All the other teams do. I hear the team with the most sh*t on them gets a higher draft pick. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Re: Ramirez. Yeah, thankfully it looks like he's fine. Harper too. Couple bullets dodged there.

A system of cells interlinked
PW sent me a hell of an offer, Ohtani for Darvish, and I was quite close to pulling the trigger. In the end, I decided to decline, as I am too big of a Darvish fan to send him packing. It was very tempting, but with Franco coming online, I decided to keep my ace and see how things shake out.

That said, I am looking to move a Maeda or Mize for a bat.

Nola just struck out 10 consecutive Mets, tying Tom Seaver's 51-year-old record. Was one strike away from breaking it, too, before giving up a double (barely fair).

Baseball scoring needs some serious reform. Dozier misplays a liner to left and it's scored a triple. Why? Because it didn't even touch his glove. So if he'd been better, and actually gotten a glove on it, it'd probably be an error, but they can't bring themselves to give you an error on any non pop-up if it doesn't touch you.

^^ completely agree ^^ ...

I can't stand the Mariners. Why can't they just suck ass when they are supposed to? I really and completely believed that Rodon was gonna pitch a perfect game against them tonight. I'm Serious!

That feeling you get when you slept in hella late and missed subbing in a dude that hits 2 taters on your bench... by 5 minutes... yeah!
Yeah I dont know where I feel more angst, in my active lineup or my bench.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That feeling you get when you slept in hella late and missed subbing in a dude that hits 2 taters on your bench... by 5 minutes... yeah!
Happens to me the most due to third shift

Lynn dominant for three innings, then gets rained out and replaced when the game resumes the next day, so likely QS lost.

Part of me wants to go back and count all the near-miss QS stuff to see exactly how often it's happened, but it'd probably just be depressing.