Things that annoy you...

Tools    

My microwave broke and that annoyed me.
I actually cried when my family's microwave died, it had been working for nearly 40 years and it finally broke down four years ago, had two easy dials on too and it is indeed hard to find dials, managed to find one but it's nowhere near as good as the old one.

Cook more with the oven so didn't use it all the time but had someone staying the month it died and they used it a lot and slammed the door shut most times. Don't think it could handle it, I believe they murdered it, so... Urgh.

One minor forum irritation: When people are responding to an unusually long post (especially containing pictures or graphics) they don't have to quote the whole darn post. The viewer must then scroll down through the entire post again to read the new comment. Whereas the new poster could simply highlight the unnecessary stuff, and delete it.
Totally agree.

I'm the king of truncation. Just three little dots...does the job!
Aka an ellipsis.

... had someone staying the month it died and they used it a lot and slammed the door shut most times. Don't think it could handle it, I believe they murdered it, so... Urgh.
Guessing they haven’t been invited back?

Connecticut has been a complete washout for Memorial Day weekend. Torrential rain for 2 days at the weekend + very cold. I wore a wooly hat & scarf to church yesterday. Today it’s not raining, but it’s chilly & overcast. Disappointing for people who wanted to get away for the holiday weekend.

I just found out that Lindsey Buckingham has finally announced his new album and tour and he has just released the first single (Yay!)...

...but I'm stuck at work for another 5 hours and can't listen to it right now.

People bother you for a meeting.... then don't send you the bloody password for the room.
Why do you need a “room” password? Did you mean “zoom“?

Starbucks still requires masks. Did not have one so they gave me one. Which I then passed on to the guy behind me who also didn’t have one.