Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I couldn't finish Moonlight. I hated the first half hour, and couldn't suffer anymore. I'm told, though, I can't say I've seen every Best Picture (Shape of Water not withstanding) because I couldn't finish Moonlight.

You really should think about finishing Moonlight...the final 20 minutes? Best ending of a movie EVER!!!

"Watch'you Talkin Bout Skywalker."
Gods of Egypt. I couldn't even get past the 30 minute mark. And I'm talkin about a free Redbox.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Gods of Egypt. I couldn't even get past the 30 minute mark. And I'm talkin about a free Redbox.
Damn I was excited about gerry Butler in a dress.

Damn I was excited about gerry Butler in a dress.
Hahaa,....Yah, I was actually excited at one point about the film too.

This might just do nobody any good.
I shut it off when giant Jaime Lannister appeared. I got some spoilers that might entice a full viewing, though (albeit, one full of fast-forwards).

Hahaa,....Yah, I was actually excited at one point about the film too.
I'll still see it, but this time because Nick is in a dress.
Nah i'll still see it anyway for a popcorn movie night, but first 30 minutes is a bit dull, is it? I'll brace myself and just check it out because it was made in australia.

I'll still see it, but this time because Nick is in a dress.
I'll brace myself and just check it out because it was made in australia.
Was it? Didn't know that.

Was it? Didn't know that.
Yeah they got a huge HUGE tax break so sure, take advantage I say.

I don't actually wear pants.
You really should think about finishing Moonlight...the final 20 minutes? Best ending of a movie EVER!!!
I might just to satisfy the hounds saying I can't say I've seen all the Best Pictures. I just couldn't stand it.

Third part is definitely the best. Probably the most accessible. The close-up on Kevin’s face as he lays eyes on Chiron after years of separation is the film’s peak, IMO.

Gangs of New York and Super Troopers....and I've tried a few times

Gangs of New York and Super Troopers....and I've tried a few times
Cannot get even halfway through Gangs of New York

Gangs should’a been about Liam Neeson vs. Day-Lewis.

Third part is definitely the best. Probably the most accessible. The close-up on Kevin’s face as he lays eyes on Chiron after years of separation is the film’s peak, IMO.
Totally agree...the last 20 minutes of Moonlight are AMAZING!

Manchester by the sea. I’ve heard good reviews about this movie but I just couldn’t finish it.
I thought that too and shut it off after 15 minutes. Then later I watched the whole thing and realized it's mainly the first 15 minutes that is hard to watch.

movies can be okay...
This might come as a surprise, but one film I attempted to watch twice, but fell asleep through (twice) is...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

This might come as a surprise, but one film I attempted to watch twice, but fell asleep through (twice) is...
Probably because everyone and their mom knows the plot of the film through pop culture references so there's no real anticipation or reason to get engaged.

I'd still recommend finishing it though when you feel extremely alert and awake. That final fight at the end is legendary.