What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Last week I bought the following:

Orange Is The New Black DVD(series 4)
20th Century Women DVD
Fortitude blu-ray(series 2)
American Horror Story: Roanoke blu-ray
The Red Turtle blu-ray
Hidden Figures blu-ray
John Wick: Chapter 2 blu-ray
Mindhorn blu-ray
The Belko Experiment blu-ray
Modus DVD(series 1)

Five of the above were about half the price in the shops compared to online, so that was good. All from HMV except The Belko Experiment, I got it in the supermarket as it was about £5 cheaper.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Rachel Keller vs. the elevator that kills people? Sign me up.

It's the one anime besides Akira I always wanted to see, so I pre-ordered it from Amazon.

I already have Borders 3 and 4, so it made sense to get it.

Rachel Keller vs. the abusive stepdad? You get the idea.

I'd been curious for a while, so I went ahead and got it.

Bought three movies tonight:
-Inside Out
-The Jungle Book (2016)
-Zootopia

They were all found in the store I work in, being sold for $10 each (with my discount, $8 each).

And as for why? Well...do I really need to specify the why here? I love Disney movies, and these are recent films that are all fantastic! If I went online or anywhere else in town, I'd be looking at at least twice that price, most likely more! Definitely going to have a Disney night sometime in the near future!

“I was cured, all right!”
Sword of Desperation (2010)

Finally I complete the Eiichi Kudo's Samurai Revolution trilogy.

Hunter in the Dark (1979)
Another Hideo Gosha entry in my collection!!

Even though it’s an American show, had to buy the final season from the Netherlands rather than wait even longer than I have already waited for the dvd to be released here.

“I was cured, all right!”

The Stanley Kubrick box! Could't resist... There's seven films and lots, lots of bonus and one book!
The Shining, Lolita, 2001, Cloackwork, Barry Lyndon, Full Metal and Eyes Wide Shut. All of them are the anniversary edition that was released here in my country!

I already have The Shining and 2001 on DVD and the standart BluRay version of A Cloackwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket! But I don't care.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

My copy of Puppet Master: Axis Termination on Blu-Ray arrived. I contributed to Full Moon's Kickstarter for the film. Their estimated arrival for the Blu-Ray to arrive was September 2015, and so, they went a little behind schedule. Nevertheless, as everyone knows, eleventh installments in low-budget horror films about killer puppets are usually where they get to the good stuff, quality wise.

I've been wanting to get Samuel Fuller's masterpiece of revenge noir for a while now, but I didn't want to dish out the $35 - $50 for the collection that the DVD that was apart of. I could have gotten a digital copy through amazon for $12, but I'm still a strong proponent of physical media. I was able to find a lone copy of it on eBay for $8.00 and free shipping, so to me it was a no brainier.

This is a movie that I should have purchased years ago, but never did. Me and a buddy of mine were at the crumbling FYE that our crumbling mall has, and found it in the $5.00 bin.

Got these three films coming from America. None are out in the UK yet for some reason and don't think they will be for a while except for The Innocents.

The last dvd I bought was probably Deadpool. I'm thinking of getting all of the MCU movies on dvd.

The wind blew this through the letterbox this morning...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The wind blew this through the letterbox this morning...
Is that a yay or a nat, chyp?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Literally the only reason I got it is because it's cheap and it has the Production Report that's not on the Blu-ray.

All nine seasons of my all-time favorite show for a little over $20. I'd have to be a fool to pass it up.

I'd been meaning to get it for a while and Amazon gave me a discount, too.