Best Movie In a Horror Series

Tools    

I didn't realize the new Chucky was even out yet. Been looking forward to it, since the previous one was so good. Thanks for the heads-up!
Oops, scratch that. Just saw it. [sigh] Oh well.

For me that would be Annabelle: Creation. It really has some of those really freaky moments. IT was good too but Annabelle:Creation definitely is a scary one.

Tough call as both were excellent in their own way yet also different, too much so for a fair comparison. Very much an apples and oranges comparison.

Tough call as both were excellent in their own way yet also different, too much so for a fair comparison. Very much an apples and oranges comparison.
Agreed. I like that the remake stayed on the kids' story (which was generally scarier even in the original). Also had less off-the-wall silliness; the original played almost like a comedy at times (not saying that's a bad thing). On the other hand, I also enjoyed the adults' story in the original, and it had a fun cast. So yeah, tough call!

I still need to read the book, I remember I was given a copy I still have laying around somewhere in my closet.

Welcome, Ammonite!

I find myself agreeing with most of your choices (and I'm an old-school horror fan, so this is high praise in my own mind). I have a hunch you're into horror movies and comedies?

█ █ █ █ █
Friday The 13th - 4: The Final Chapter
Halloween - the 1st
A Nightmare On Elm Street - 3: Dream Warriors
Alien - the 1st
Predator - the original movie and 'Predators' are on the same level, for me
Paranormal Activity - the 3rd one, cause i think it has the most sinister ending of them all

In the closet?! No wonder you're scared to retrieve it!

Well if you've seen my closet you'd know it's a nightmare to navigate with how messy it is

Tank/Freeter, I tank so you don't have to.
Saw
The Ring
Puppet Master 1.

As much as I might enjoy the sequels, nothing can beat the memory instilled in your brain when you first saw Jigsaw, or that of a ghost coming out of your television. And while the puppet-come-to-life trope is as old as time, Puppet Master had fun with it, and Blade was always creepy to me.

Friday The 13th - The second one
Halloween - The first Rob Zombie remake
A Nightmare On Elm Street - part 3
Saw - the first
Scream - none of them
Alien - Aliens
Predator - part 1
Phantasm - not seen any
Evil Dead - Army Of Darkness
Child's Play - the first
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - the first
Hellraiser - Hellraiser 2
Final Destination - the one on the plane
Paranormal Activity - not a fan

I'd like to add The Omen series, with the first being my favorite.

Friday The 13th - The Final Chapter
Halloween - Original
A Nightmare On Elm Street - Original
Saw - Saw III
Scream - Original
Alien - Original
Predator - Original
Phantasm - Original (only one I've seen)
Evil Dead - Evil Dead II
Child's Play - Child's Play 2
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Original
Hellraiser - Original (Only seen 1&2)
Final Destination - Original
Paranormal Activity - Original (only one I've seen)