3.45%
1 votes
2/10
6.90%
2 votes
1/10
29 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I watched this movie, and I hated it.

How do you guys think of this movie? Poll is provided, please round up the score if you rated it with a .5

Welcome to the human race...
Seeing as OP seems to be after ratings only, you should come back once you've seen it and can vote on one of the ratings.

Me, I settled on a 7/10.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I haven't seen this yet, but I would like to. I red Your comment in "Rate the last movie..." thread and I got the impression "Mother" pissed You off. Was it as bad or what?

I haven't seen this yet, but I would like to. I red Your comment in "Rate the last movie..." thread and I got the impression "Mother" pissed You off. Was it as bad or what?
I wouldn't recommend the movie to anyone, but yeah you should watch it if you are interested.

Both my friend and I didn't like it.

I missed it and now it's not in any theatre near me

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Seen it, loved it on first watch. Now after it's lingered for a few weeks, I like it, 7/10. I don't get the controversy. It's a good film, better than a lot of the stuff in the cinema at the moment, not the best Aronofsky film but still above average. Not that disturbing or polarizing to me, the casting was intriguing though

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Third act lost it's coherence and its nice balance of narrative storytelling and metaphors, but the first 2 acts were so great I'm willing to give it a light 8/10

jennifer lawrence is hot freakin hot in this, her **** got bigger , ouwww mama

Sterling contribution, rambond.
well that jaw dropping first scene was too much

she got bigger in the right places

agitated scream of maggots was much better than this.

Thought it was pretty good. Might go a little higher after a re-watch. 6/10

movies can be okay...
So do I. But I still enjoyed this one quite a lot. 8/10 from me.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke