Deadpool 2

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Why is one movie entitled to a certain amount of money?

I still think Solo and Deadpool 2 ruined them making allot more money opening the Same Month. Mary Poppin Returns or not Solo Should have been a december release even if it was done filming. Deadpool should have moved to June. I just feel Both will cancel out some money that should have went to one or the other. Both and Will Still a powerful Avegers 3. Just tells me both can do well opening week but wont have time to have good legs
You know someone really should find a place to talk about Star Wars on the internet.

I have to believe that Star Wars might have something to say.

I know going out on a limb with this.

I was talking about two films 6 days apart release wise and Both premieres were within a couple days. IM just saying with so many months with nothing movies being released. A Movie by The Name Marvel or Star Wars movie can do well in any month. Right now Marvel could release a movie about a Hero Thar Farts to catch his enemies and Could call him the great pooper and people would flock to it. Point is people dont need Memorial Day or a May slot too make money if your from Marvel or Lucasfilm and yes Deadpool is a fox property but its still a Marvel Character

I was talking about two films 6 days apart release wise and Both premieres were within a couple days. IM just saying with so many months with nothing movies being released. A Movie by The Name Marvel or Star Wars movie can do well in any month. Right now Marvel could release a movie about a Hero Thar Farts to catch his enemies and Could call him the great pooper and people would flock to it. Point is people dont need Memorial Day or a May slot too make money if your from Marvel or Lucasfilm and yes Deadpool is a fox property but its still a Marvel Character

i lkie this movie sooo muuch

Begin you are a Star Wars I assume Geek. Me I stop at the Shirts of anything i am a fan of. What your opinion was of Last Jedi and This New Film. I can watch Star Wars and Star Trek and not hate myself. I just happen to liked All 9 Movies I have seen and The Classic Star Trek Movies and Star Trek TNG

I thought the Joke and 4th wall stuff was getting old towards the end of the movie. I think X Force and Deadpool being part of a team will help his character seem well less stale. Reynolds has made an interesting character but I dont see it connecting with everyone like a Cap or a Wolverine Does. Lovible Ass and that type of jokes can get stale. I think the movie is good but not as enjoyable as the first film and your first experiance will Deadpool.

Deadpool 2, saw this opening night and the big question is after Black Panther and Avengers Infinity War how does this stack up? Do we have Super Hero fatigue? Would the jokes and irreverence of the first one carry on to the second one?

The basic plot of the story is Cable is a mutant soldier from the future sent to the past to kill the man who later grow up to murder his family. Deadpool ends up the moral center (huh?) of the film because he doesn't want this child to be murdered.

Unlike the first one we don't have the traditional "big bad", the villains are very much earned as the story progresses. Really the strength of the film is that the comedy comes first, the violence second and the world building.......way way way back. You will definitely leave the film questioning the continuity and logic of the certain things in the film which if you do...you miss the point.

Also I'd like to talk about the marketing of the film...once again Deadpool did a fantastic job. A number of the jokes in the trailers do not show up in the film(which you will be grateful for) but what makes it even better is they don't show you the best bits. They also manage to hide certain plot twists as you have two fairly major cameos. It's also a film that peaks with it's end credits, perhaps the best end credits for a super hero film ever.

- welcome to the golden age of comic book films. I think people are going to have a lot of trouble deciding what was the best comic film of the year between Black Panther, Infinity War, and Deadpool 2.

Avengers 3 has did this as well shown us great scenes that dont end up in the movie. I think that should be some kind of false promoting to get people to a movie when the scene they go to see isnt in the movie

This might just do nobody any good.
It’s part of the joke in Deadpool and Avengers has reason to do it which was not spoiling Thor: Ragnarok.

Saw this tonight and I agree with some of the others here. It is more of the same when comparing it to the original. Story is serviceable, but the jokes carry everything about the film. So that is good in a sense, but it also means some of the jokes seem slightly predictable.

It’s part of the joke in Deadpool and Avengers has reason to do it which was not spoiling Thor: Ragnarok.
Im refering to the Hulk and The Avengers Charging in the one scene in Avengers and Thanos clearly only having 2 Stones in the Glove when Cap was trying to block Thanos

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Finally saw it yesterday. Really good, even though I liked the first one better.

Saw it on Friday.

It's on par with one, but I feel the action is better in this film, but the comedy was better in the first.

Be interesting to see where Fox (or Disney) go next with this character. Marketing wise, he's a gold nugget. It's just they need a stronger narrative/storyline for him. If Disney really had the confidence to use him, A Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe story would be hilarious to watch on screen.

Saw it on Friday.

It's on par with one, but I feel the action is better in this film, but the comedy was better in the first.

Be interesting to see where Fox (or Disney) go next with this character. Marketing wise, he's a gold nugget. It's just they need a stronger narrative/storyline for him. If Disney really had the confidence to use him, A Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe story would be hilarious to watch on screen.

If they're smart they'll skip Deadpool 3 and do Deadpool 4 but my money is on Zombie Deadpool(Deadpools sidekick is his alternate version of himself that's just a zombified head)

I still think Solo and Deadpool 2 ruined them making allot more money opening the Same Month. Mary Poppin Returns or not Solo Should have been a december release even if it was done filming. Deadpool should have moved to June. I just feel Both will cancel out some money that should have went to one or the other. Both and Will Still a powerful Avegers 3. Just tells me both can do well opening week but wont have time to have good legs

BOX OFFICE TOP TEN (Three-Day Domestic Numbers)
1. Solo: A Star Wars Story – $83.3 million ($83.3 million total)
2. Deadpool 2 – $42.7 million ($207.4 million total)
3. Avengers: Infinity War – $16.5 million ($621.7 million total)
4. Book Club – $9.5 million ($31.8 million total)
5. Life of the Party – $5.1 million ($39.1 million total)
6. Breaking In – $4.1 million ($35.6 million total)
7. Show Dogs – $3.1 million ($10.7 million total)
8. Overboard – $3 million ($41.5 million total)
9. A Quiet Place – $2.2 million ($180 million total)
10. RBG – $1.1 million ($5.6 million total)

Well to answer your question...Solo did not do well. It's not making Deadpool 2 money and it'll be lucky to make A Quiet Place money.