Movies or Sex

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
Pass Go, do not stop, go straight to the Virgin thread, tell us all about your sex life with this girl, NOW
hehehe, would'nt you like to know :P

Evolution in Progress...
Ok, i think since in my massive 19 years of life i gave up sex until the last 21/2 (right after i was 16), i can go without the sex...but i do have ONE BURNING QUESTION (not burning rash hehe)

WHAT ABOUT SEX WITH MYSELF????
does that count...because if i cant do myself than it is all moot because i wont last more than 1 month and 13 days (thats the longest i can remember)

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
hehehe, would'nt you like to know :P
Well, Yes

Originally Posted by DrenaiWarrior
WHAT ABOUT SEX WITH MYSELF????
does that count...because if i cant do myself than it is all moot because i wont last more than 1 month and 13 days (thats the longest i can remember)
Life is tough when you can only last that short time, obviously you were hanging out for yourself, because you counted the days.

Evolution in Progress...
Its not so much as i was hanging out for myself...i just didn't feel the need for a while...and then boom, one day it was like a millio lapdances at once inside my head and i couldn't hold back...but anyway that still doesn't answer my question.

does sex with yourself count?

Evolution in Progress...
Well in that case as much as I love movies I'd have to give up sex.

I have willpower, but a whole year, without even sex with myself...well i'd go insane and probably try to kill something or somone....sorry all

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't know...I've gone a VERY long time without sex, so I'd stick with the movies. But of course, if the act of giving up movies would instantly mean I could have all the sex i wanted, and at anytime and anywhere I wanted, I would never watch a movie again.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
But of course, if the act of giving up movies would instantly mean I could have all the sex i wanted, and at anytime and anywhere I wanted, I would never watch a movie again.
Oh god...it's real close, but I'm gonna go with you on that (with anyone whenever i wanted...now that wouldn't get boring...until i was about 84 years old )

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I don't know...I've gone a VERY long time without sex, so I'd stick with the movies. But of course, if the act of giving up movies would instantly mean I could have all the sex i wanted, and at anytime and anywhere I wanted, I would never watch a movie again.

I guess you could read to make up for the lack of cenematic entertainment; but I find it hard to imagine not seeing a movie again. I guess it depends on ones current situation; if I was going without sex for a long time I might relent to my sexual urges. Tough call, but I stick by my "movies before sex", but thats only for a year mind you, if it was forever sex would have to rule.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Awww now dont be that way, we could have fun without sex couldnt we?
Could we......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Awww now dont be that way, we could have fun without sex couldnt we?
You're kidding, right? Nikki oozes sex! Why, being on a date with her would only bring out the raving, lunitic, beast, within me. She'd have keep a stun-gun handy if I were around her.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You're kidding, right? Nikki oozes sex! Why, being on a date with her would only bring out the raving, lunitic, beast, within me. She'd have keep a stun-gun handy if I were around her.
Down boy, you raving, lunatic, beast you.

Hmmm okay I will add a twist; would you go without movies and sex for a whole year for one night out with Nikki? Sex would be allowed on this date only, that is of course if you can make it past 1st base, your on your own as I cannot speak for Nikki .

Hmmm okay I will add a twist; would you go without movies and sex for a whole year for one night out with Nikki? Sex would be allowed on this date only, that is of course if you can make it past 1st base, your on your own as I cannot speak for Nikki .
Hmm...I have a feeling that Nikki is an animal as well. Yes, I would. That night would go down in the record books.

oooooh......you just bring out the animal in me........

Unleash the beast baby.......

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ballet.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	2002  

First Nebbit and the baby toes, now you with the little girls. Sorry, the Olsen Twins are as 'little' as I'll go.

First Nebbit and the baby toes, now you with the little girls. Sorry, the Olsen Twins are as 'little' as I'll go.

Hmmm… do you mean little as in age or size? … the Olsen Twins are taller then I am…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)