Female Association

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I really liked the character so it's good that he's back in some form, although I'm not tempted by Discovery.
I'm a fan of TOS, although there were a few episodes of TNG I liked, such as Relics, and Unification

I'm a fan of TOS, although there were a few episodes of TNG I liked, such as Relics, and Unification
Oh yeah, the 'nostalgia' episodes . It was great having Bones in Encounter at Farpoint too.

You don't have points on your ears but you sound like a Vulcan
"No sir: I am an android"
"Almost as bad"

We should think about starting a Star Trek thread. ☺️
Good idea!

I'm rewatching for the upteenth time ST TNG. Before that I rewatched for the zillionith time ST OS and I'll keep going until I'm done. Next up will be DSN. I could populate the entire thread with ST babes

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Good idea!

I'm rewatching for the upteenth time ST TNG. Before that I rewatched for the zillionith time ST OS and I'll keep going until I'm done. Next up will be DSN. I could populate the entire thread with ST babes

This appears to be an image from an episode of tos called Galileo Seven.

"What a mess." - Scotty

"Picturesque descriptions will not mend broken circuits, Mr. Scott." - Mr. Spock

This appears to be an image from an episode of tos called Galileo Seven.

"What a mess." - Scotty

"Picturesque descriptions will not mend broken circuits, Mr. Scott." - Mr. Spock
Yup! you're right. I love it when she for no reason at all throws herself down onto the floor of the shuttle craft. It's a weird move! Hey if you make a ST thread, I'll be there