Paper Trading

Tools    

Does anyone here do paper trading and if so could you recommend a good free site?

Edit: I should have put this in misc forum I think, sorry - if a mod could move it if needed, thank you .

Does anyone here do paper trading and if so could you recommend a good free site?

Edit: I should have put this in misc forum I think, sorry - if a mod could move it if needed, thank you .
WTH is paper trading?

WTH is paper trading?
Just so you don't feel stupid, my thoughts exactly! A guess: Finance jargon that refers to trading financial instruments such as bonds? If so, even though this forum does have an off-topic catch-all portion of the forum (i.e, this one), it seems an odd choice to be asking for help on the topic here.

Just so you don't feel stupid, my thoughts exactly! A guess: Finance jargon that refers to trading financial instruments such as bonds? If so, even though this forum does have an off-topic catch-all portion of the forum (i.e, this one), it seems an odd choice to be asking for help on the topic here.
There are a lot of fantasy leagues here for sports, they have leagues out there for trading stocks and I was curious if anyone here knew of a good one. I asked here because I I know quite a few members here and I have been around the forum for a long time albiet I am not on nearly as much as I used to.

Anyway I found one I think seems like a good one , thanks

There are a lot of fantasy leagues here for sports, they have leagues out there for trading stocks and I was curious if anyone here knew of a good one. I asked here because I I know quite a few members here and I have been around the forum for a long time albiet I am not on nearly as much as I used to.

Anyway I found one I think seems like a good one , thanks
Happy investing. Best of good fortune to you!