Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

Guess no one knows the answer to this question, so I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer is Joan Blondell. Here's a new question:

Can you name the only movie musical that was filmed in 3-D?

Guess no one knows the answer to this question, so I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer is Joan Blondell. Here's a new question:

Can you name the only movie musical that was filmed in 3-D?

Am assuming you are not counting the various animated movie musicals, such as Frozen, Moana, Tangled & even The Lion King?

I'll start a New Movie Trivia Question since we didnt get 2 of Gideons questions right.

What Actor Was gonna play Indiana Jones but decided to .do a Popular 80s TV show in stead.

Tom Selleck and if you want a reveal of my question, all you have to do is ask instead of just rudely skipping over it. The only live action movie musical filmed in 3-D was Kiss Me Kate.

OPEN FLOOR

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What 1978 movie role was offered to Paul Newman, Burt Reynolds, James Caan, Robert Redford, and Clint Eastwood but they all turned it down?

The first movie from 1978 that came to mind with a major leading actor role that would probably have been looking for a big name actor is Superman the Movie. Plus, since comic book movies weren't popular back then, like they are now, it makes sense that those actors might have turned it down.

What 1978 movie role was offered to Paul Newman, Burt Reynolds, James Caan, Robert Redford, and Clint Eastwood but they all turned it down?

I think you're talking about Apocalypse Now, although am not 100% as that was released in 1979 but casting would have been happening through 1978. Am also not sure they were all offered the same role. However, if so, you can add Steve McQueen, Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino and Tommy Lee Jones into the mix also, as either Willard or Kurtz - or both.

I was not talking about Apocolypse Now. I guess I should have worded it differently...what I meant is what role in a movie released in 1978 was turned down by the actors I listed.

The first movie from 1978 that came to mind with a major leading actor role that would probably have been looking for a big name actor is Superman the Movie. Plus, since comic book movies weren't popular back then, like they are now, it makes sense that those actors might have turned it down.

GBG is correct...the answer is Superman: The Movie.

OPEN FLOOR

What was the title of the last movie that Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis made together?
Hollywood or Bust

Only 1 person ever won an acting Oscar (in any of the 4 catagories) in an Alfred Hitchcock film. Who was it and for which film?