Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I want to see this and havent read any reviews but let me know if it's a tear jerker, mark. TIA.

Feel like exploring the whole german question again, I'm curious to see if I'll find this film a little simplistic in the way it portrays characters and historical complexity. (I've already seen it, but it's been a while, I don't remember much of it.)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I want to see this [Stronger] and havent read any reviews but let me know if it's a tear jerker, mark. TIA.
I've watched about 40 minutes so far and it's already a blubberfest.
Feel like exploring the whole german question again, I'm curious to see if I'll find this film a little simplistic in the way it portrays characters and historical complexity. (I've already seen it, but it's been a while, I don't remember much of it.)
Whatever anybody calls Spielberg (rightly or wrongly), that film and its characters are not simplistic at all

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh dear. I'm currently in physical rehab and hoping to get out on tuesday. Not sure I can deal with that aspect so I'd love an update when you finish. Thanks again

Whatever anybody calls Spielberg (rightly or wrongly), that film and its characters are not simplistic at all
They sure aren’t. Brilliant movie.

Sherlock Jr. (1924)

Been enjoying Keatons shorts so much lately i thought i should watch one of his features. This will be my third feature of his and my eleventh total. It's only 45 minutes long!

That was directed by cult director Seijun Suzuki. I just finished watching the whole trilogy which that started.
Mark, have you seen any of the Battles Without Honor and Humanity films? If so what did you think of them? Mainly talking about the original five directed by Kinji Fukasaku. Someone recommended me them a while ago and i forgot all about them until your post, took me like five minutes to figure out what they were called haha.