My Favorite Non-Human Movie characters

Tools    

They might be animals, they might be robots, they might be animated, they might not be animated, but there have been a lot of fun movie characters that weren't human and I have decided to explore this...get ready for a list of my favorite non-human movie characters:

I'm fond of the robot, Nono, with his appetite for nuts and bolts, in Ulysses 31 .

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'd have to think about it, but off the top of my head, it's probably either Wall-E or E.T. I also love Scrat from the Ice Age movies.

I'd have to think about it, but off the top of my head, it's probably either Wall-E or E.T. I also love Scrat from the Ice Age movies.
I may have to watch Wall-E before completing this list.

I may have to watch Wall-E before completing this list.
You definitely should!

Wall-E is also one of my all time favorite movies, he is a sweet heart and the movie is wonderfully made

Also does Alf count? Not a movie but he was great.

You definitely should!

Wall-E is also one of my all time favorite movies, he is a sweet heart and the movie is wonderfully made

Also does Alf count? Not a movie but he was great.
Aww, I cannot edit my post but I wanted to add Sparky from Frankenweenie, lil boy is full of courage (and talking about courage..also courage the cowardly dog! even though it is not a movie)

Okay.. I will stop now before I think of another 200

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Aww, I cannot edit my post but I wanted to add Sparky from Frankenweenie, lil boy is full of courage (and talking about courage..also courage the cowardly dog! even though it is not a movie)

Okay.. I will stop now before I think of another 200

I watched Frankenweenie recently for the horror countdown, and I was surprised at how much I liked it. While he's not my favorite non-human character, Sparky is another great non-human character.

How could we forget.......Yoda .
And R2D2, CPO-3 , and Chewbacca.
And yes from me to ET, Wall-E and Snoopy.

I also like:
Simba, from Lion King and the hookah smoking caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. And the Cheshire Cat.

And Babe.

Bambi

Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow and Tin Man. Toto too.

Lady and the Tramp

Nemo and Dory

Mr.Spock

And since he's not human but Kryptonian - Superman.

Fun thread, @Gideon58. Looking forward to seeing your favorites.

...they might be robots...
There's lots of great movie character robots.

'Robby the robot' from The Forbidden Planet, who was a huge star in his day.

'Gort' from The Day the Earth Stood Still

'Box' from Logan's Run

The Black Hole robot 'Vincent'. I wonder what Ernest Borgnine was thinking in this shot?

'Cherry' the love-bot from Cherry 2000. A must see film before you do your list.