Insidious

→ in
Tools    

What I found really interesting is that if you look up what they are talking about and do a little research...a lot of that stuff is possible if you believe in that sort of thing. I actually know a few people who embrace the idea of astral projection and plane hoping. Interesting stuff.

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
One of those movies, I'm not sure if I liked or not, to be honest - good build up & some wonderful scenes with the investigators (the sequence where one of them realises there is something to be investigated made me jump big time), but I honestly felt the film-makers ran out of ideas toward the end, which ultimately disappointed me after such a good first hour.

i really enjoyed the main demon. They portrayed him and his home very very well!
That actually reminded me of 'The Cell'...

Insidious. Well... I didn't hate it, but I very rarely hate a movie, really. It wasn't anything special. I could tell when each jump scare was coming. For most of the way, it did nothing I especially liked. The acting was sort of mediocre most of the time, and cheesy and horrible at others.

But... I have a love for the creepy. And the whole
WARNING: "OH NO, SPOILER WARNING!" spoilers below
spiritual world
section there at the end was kinda cool. Not scary. Not even creepy enough to make me squee, but weird enough to make chuckle. And this scene

was creepy ****ed up paradise for me. Really, absolutely positively 100% loved that scene.

But for the most part, meh.

Finished here. It's been fun.
^It's alot more effective if you watch at night all alone believe me. I overall really liked it. Obviously it wasn't very innovative, but i felt the jump scares were fine and the film had this dark creepy vibe about it.Insidious 2 looks like garbage judging from the trailers.