The weddings crashers vs. Borat

Tools    

I love Borat the most, but I still dont think its as good as AliG..Bow! His next character is less funny than Borat...maybe he should stick with whats best.

Movie Forums Extra
Wedding Crashers!

I'd go for The Wedding Crashers because I like Owen Wilson and he is such a wacky guy on-screen. Even Vince Vaughn.

Movie Forums Critic
Borat here

North American Scum!
Borat kills Wedding Crashers. Although I love Vince Vaughn and Wilson its just not a very memorable movie. The best part is by far Will Ferrell, but that's the only part that comes close to the same rank as Borat.

And as great as that movie is, Borat is a mere footnote to the awesomeness of Ali G. Easily one of the best shows on television and speaking of that...is it still on?

And as great as that movie is, Borat is a mere footnote to the awesomeness of Ali G. Easily one of the best shows on television and speaking of that...is it still on?
No it's not. And Sacha Baron Cohen, who plays those two characters, has put to rest Borat and Ali G. for good last year.

Don't worry, though he sacked Ali G and Borat for good, Sacha would still play Bruno, a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion reporter.

I liked both movies. But I'd have to go with Wedding Crashers for the overall entertaininment value.

While Borat was hilarious, there were a couple scenes that made me feel uncomfortable. (Does that make me a weenie?) And the wrestling scene was just waaaaayyyy out of bounds.

I still have nightmares....

http://truemoviereview.com/top-10s/t...is-summer-2008

I've never been able to bring myself to watch either movie....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I was bitterly dissappointed with Borat. Most of the jokes/punchlines were shown on the advertisements for the movie, so by the time I watched it, I'd already heardall the funny parts 10 times over.
Wedding Crashers is a top film.

They're both movies of a high quality, but Borat takes it for mine, although it's very close.
Sacha Baron Cohen's pure 'nuts' factor in taking the piss out of every single American citizen he comes across is irresistible.

Okay, so it wasn't a huge budget production directed + acted by the best, but you can put it up there with the funniest.

At this point, I'd like to concede defeat & retract my statement.
Well played, jrs.

Borat was much better. Wedding crashers wasn't all that great but borat was awesome.

its so hard to say they're both funny in different ways. Wedding crashers is more like college humor while Borat is more akward humor (things you feel like you shouldn't laugh at but have to). if i had to say one or the other i would say wedding crashers because Borat can get old after the 3rd time or so... but both are great

Borat. Mos def.