The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

Edited the first post.

We just jumped 3rd and 2nd. We need another batch or two to break the record, though...

This is getting tense. On the one hand the remaining hours will easily be enough to break the record, but on the other hand I really want to see the list.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Is it Eastern time US, just under 6 hours to deadline?

@Yoda - do you mind if we put our predictions on what's going to be on the list on this thread? if not it's fine I know the rules say you can't discuss what movie is ranked on your list, just wondering if you can predict the list

Gonna be some classic in the top 20 though.
Plan 9, The Room, Paul Blart, A Good Day To Die Hard... top 10 for those defo.

Yeha, predictions definitely okay. We even invite them sometimes, offer a small prize if anybody predicts the top 10 correctly (and in order). Sounds easy but no one's ever done it, even when they wait until all but the top 10 are posted.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yeha, predictions definitely okay. We even invite them sometimes, offer a small prize if anybody predicts the top 10 correctly (and in order). Sounds easy but no one's ever done it, even when they wait until all but the top 10 are posted.

I'll get it right this year.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I see some MoFo old-timers have been online recently but have not sent a list... looking at you @JayDee @Daniel M
Just you keep your looks to yourself unless you're looking for trouble buddy boy

If The Crow doesn't make the top ten this year... this site is fake news.