Best Denzel Washington Movie

Tools    

I'll say Glory. I saw it two years ago, and I thought he was really good in it. Plus it's one of the few movies I've seen of his.

i havent seen too many denzel movies, but the one that seems to be missing from all your posts so far, and which i like the best is 'mo' better blues.'

And this is my BOOMstick!
John Q and Man On Fire.

By the way, are there any reviews on this site for Man On Fire, I tried using search but the ****er says i can't search for something under 4 letters.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
John Q and Man On Fire.

By the way, are there any reviews on this site for Man On Fire, I tried using search but the ****er says i can't search for something under 4 letters.
Not much of a thread, but yeah: HERE. All in all, I prefer the original flick with Scott Glenn. The re-make is pretty average stuff all around. Denzel's good in it, but it's all very straightforward. But then again, you liked John Q, so....

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"Training Day" was the best film he made. And I think "Glory" was his best performance.

#1 Malcolm X
#2 Glory
#3 Training Day
#4 John Q
#5 Philadelphia

The People's Republic of Clogher
Devil In A Blue Dress

Malcolm X

Mo' Better Blues

Training Day (purely for the performance which lifts an average Cop movie)

great denzel-malcom x,training day,glory,philadelphia,antwone fisher

very good denzel-remember the titans,he got game,the hurricane,john q,man on fire,cry freedom,crimson tide,manchurian canidate

just ok denzel-devil in the blue dress,mo betta blues,ricochet,much ado about nothing,pelican brief,courage under fire,the siege,out of time

awful denzel-mighty quinn,heart condition,virtuosity,preachers wife,fallen,the bone collector

Malcolm X is his best performance and best film.

Training Day is overrated, because the movie falls apart in the last half hour or so.

Philadelphia
Glory
Malcolm X
Training day
Man on fire
Antwone fisher
John Q
The hurricane

Glory would be my current favorite film of his. Also probably my fave Zwick film, although Blood Diamond is really close.