The Annual MoFo Christmas Thread

Tools    

Finally got what I want for Christmas...

I'm 36, and for the past 36 years, I've wanted a quiet Christmas... and I always get lumped into the "come to ours for dinner" thing.

This year I've got the kids on the 23rd and 24th... Christmas Day though I'm all alone with a bottle of booze, a DVD player, and 300+ movies to choose from.

Bliss.
Get that movie, get that bottle!

Merry Christmas, forum, and a special shout out to @Citizen Rules. A true MoFo buddy. I hope you have a nice home made beer and pizza to accompany you with a solid flick, my friend!
A Merry Christmas right back at ya! Joel, glad to see you posting You must be psychic, I did have a bit of home brew tonight and a store bought beer too, but it was a good one! a local Seattle craft brew...And as always on Friday night I have a: made from scratch pizza baking right now as I type

Well, I've been at the whiskey... so if I say anything over the next 2 days that insults anyone, just remember that I probably mean it because I'm drunk because of Christmas... but, it's allowed because it's Christmas.

Merry Christmas, MoFos!

I don't drink to get drunk but if I did...I'd probably tell all the MoFos that, I LOVE 'EM and then give them all great BIG Bear Hugs Merry Christmas you bunch of MoFos!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MOFO!

Don't trust this guy. He was calling the Mods fat in the shoutbox earlier
Oi! get your facts right - for a start it was only one mod and it was you that called him fat - I just said he was too heavy for his own ladder

Pretty sure you said "Tatty is a fatty".
Or something like that.

I can't remember exactly because I'm not that cruel

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Merry Xmas MoFo's!

Well, what'd y'all get? It is, after all, within The Twelve Days Of Christmas still.... Or as Beyonce says

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	677955044_904580.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	50515  

Well, I got 180 dollars worth of theater gift cards. That'll probably last a week.