Submit Your
Comedy
List
The deadline for the Top Comedies of All Time list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Shaving Ryans privates

I thought The Chaser was merely decent. Too by-the-book, and while one could argue that about this film too it still has a lot of the tension and charm that pulls you through it, and really that's what I like about the Korean stuff; it's in between the quirkiness of Japanese films and the suspense of British stuff.

Sudoku Blackbelt
The wife and I are watching disc 2.

I am going to watch twilight breaking dawn..

Going with some friends to see a restored print of Taxi Driver on the big screen. They've never seen it before, so this will be interesting

Link: http://dryden.eastmanhouse.org/films...taxi-driver-2/

I thought The Chaser was merely decent. Too by-the-book, and while one could argue that about this film too it still has a lot of the tension and charm that pulls you through it, and really that's what I like about the Korean stuff; it's in between the quirkiness of Japanese films and the suspense of British stuff.
See " I Saw The Devil " and tell me what you think.

Simple enough; what film do you plan on seeing tonight, and what are your expectations? I'm watching The Eiger Sanction, and being a Clint fan I'm hoping it'll be good. I might check out Taxi Driver as well, if I have time, which I have veeerrrry high hopes for.
Love Clint. Have all his movies. Like him even better as a director.