Submit Your
Comedy
List
The deadline for the Top Comedies of All Time list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Xmen 3
8/10

Brick
9/10

Seriously, the movie was excellent. Perhaps the best movie Ive seen this year.
Originally Posted by moviehfy
Xmen 3
8/10
Ugh...

The illusionist 9/10

"The Island," 7/10

Interesting concept, decent acting I guess. But I felt like it was just missing something, and the product-placement was just pathetic. It's nice to know that in 2019 when we've got around to cloning ourselves for spare-parts, Aquafina water will be the drink of choice for our clone counterparts.

I've been talking about the whole cloning idea with friends since I saw it last weekend though, so in that respect it was pretty good.

The Proposition - 9/10

A fantastic story by Nick Cave. A very violent and difficult film to get through due to the violence. But, it's a very worthwhile film. If you get the chance, I highly recommend it.

Originally Posted by B-card
Miami Vice-10/10
wow I've heard really bad things about this movie. I've yet to see it though.

Book of Revelation

Avery interesting Aussie movie about abduction and Rape, very graphic in parts 4/5

Severence- had high hopes but was very disappointed 4/10

havoc : 8/10

Last movie I saw: "The Dead Pool," the fifth and thankfully final chapter in the Dirty Harry series. I remember loving this movie when I first saw it when I was a LOT younger, but watching it again now I really can't recall why. As satisfying as it is to see Jim Carrey get killed- the other 95 minutes of it were pretty much terrible. Number 4 was pretty bad too. The should have just made it a trilogy and called it a day.

Every breath you take, watching you
Super Troopers 8/10

Cannibal Holocaust 9/10

crank 8/10

black dahlia 7/10

man on fire 10/10

the illusionist 8/10

jackass 2 9/10