Pairs of actors who should have worked together in a movie, but didn't

Tools    

By work together I mean substantively, not just appearing together for 5 minutes in a film they otherwise don't interact in.

Warren Beatty and Robert Redford. The movie idea I have for them is they play a couple of pricks who enjoy knocking over the shopping carts of little old ladies, speeding their car to frighten decent people on the sidewalk, etc. Title: A$$holes

Ed Norton and John Cusack.

Nicole Kidman and Meg Ryan.

Jack Lemmon and Glenn Ford.

Gene Hackman and Robert Duvall.

I always wished Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum had done a whole movie together after Independence Day.

How is this possible?
My topic doesn't limit it to the present tense.

Gwen DeMarco and Tobias Fünke

I like pairs that somehow seem to share some similar indefinable quality. Hence, Tobias Fünke and Stephen Tobolowsky.

Not a pair but a threesome, but it has to be the right year:

Imagine a buddy movie with Marlon Brando, Elvis Presley, and Muhammad Ali. The ideal year would have been around 1965, mainly because Brando began looking too old and girthy by the 70s.

Not a pair but a threesome, but it has to be the right year:

Imagine a buddy movie with Marlon Brando, Elvis Presley, and Muhammad Ali. The ideal year would have been around 1965, mainly because Brando began looking too old and girthy by the 70s.
Speaking of Elvis, I always imagined a movie with him and Frank Sinatra together (they were both singers AND actors).

Robert Webb and Paul Bettany should have played brothers.

By work together I mean substantively, not just appearing together for 5 minutes in a film they otherwise don't interact in.

Warren Beatty and Robert Redford. The movie idea I have for them is they play a couple of pricks who enjoy knocking over the shopping carts of little old ladies, speeding their car to frighten decent people on the sidewalk, etc. Title: A$$holes

Ed Norton and John Cusack.

Nicole Kidman and Meg Ryan.

Jack Lemmon and Glenn Ford.

Gene Hackman and Robert Duvall.

Jack Lemmon and Glenn Ford did make a movie together...a 1958 film called Cowboy

Jack Lemmon and Glenn Ford did make a movie together...a 1958 film called Cowboy
Yeah but it wasn't a substantive collaboration.

Orson Welles and Laurence Olivier.

Also Humphrey Bogart and Spencer Tracy.

(Actually, the latter two did appear together in early sound films, but Bogart only had a bit part.)

Ahhhh! I adore both Humphrey Bogart and Spencer Tracy

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Do erotic documentaries count? If so, @Swan and Jessica Chastain.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.