google glasses

Tools    

Semper Fooey

Yeah, I saw this.

Don't worry, it won't be long before this technology is just implanted in our bodies. Personally, I can't wait to be a cyborg!

I am very disturbed by the check-in feature, which I know is already available, and I'm already bothered by it, but this bothers me even more.... You're going to a TRUCK to get something to eat... and you feel the need to pause and check in and tell the world that you're getting something to eat at a truck via your glasses?

Why the hell do people feel the need to "check in" to every place they're at? Is personal privacy now obsolete? It disturbs me how accepting people are of this stuff. I can see pros with this, but really - a truck that sells food?

And I sure as hell would not want my vision interrupted by a friend's face suddenly appearing in my glasses and asking me to meet up with him WHILE I AM EATING A SANDWICH! What other disturbing things might happen while wearing these glasses? What if you're having sex with someone and wearing the Google glasses (possibly as a kink, but maybe not) and your ex-girlfriend calls and at the moment of orgasm, her face appears in your line of vision? Would your current girlfriend break up with you over your Google glasses? Would it make you shout out her name and your current girlfriend won't believe you?

I wonder if they could also serve as sunglasses?

I agree that checking in everywhere is a weird trend, but I would love to meet the couple that wears their google glasses while having sex.

Are glasses cool now!!

Are these not a danger? crossing the road and a friend appears in your eyes going BOO and out of shock you fail to see the lorry coming and splat....

Eh, eh...

Google Goggle, Google Goggle.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just wait til the psychos get their hands on these things. Strange Days meets The Eyes of Laura Mars....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Futurama's eyephone is what im waiting for