Raised by Wolves (Ridley Scott, HBO)

Tools    

Father's my favorite too.

However, those one-piece rubber body suits are just awful. I stare at them in disbelieving horror in every scene where Mother or Father show up. Like, there's all this technology but nobody even TRIED to make these otherwise human-looking creations look, well, average or normal? Or something other than weird. I keep picturing the poor actors saying, "I gotta pee. I'll be back in an hour once I figure out how to peel this suit down and then shimmy it back up."

Sometimes little details can derail my enjoyment.

Also, I totally understand your point about the writer having already penned out the last three seasons. However... that doesn't guarantee quality. Or even a satisfying ending. Clearly I am a skeptic in this regard.
LOL! Yeah the body suits....yeah. There doesnt even seem to be a zipper. Do they CGI out the zipper? I'd be an outright sweating spectacle in that getup.

You know one character I disliked greatly, and as time wore on I now like him equally so is Hunter. At first I thought him just an entitled twit, but once they got him out of that mindset he became the most sensible person on the entire show, and very vocal about it. Like he was picked up out of a movie theater and dropped on this planet where he can point out all the obvious things wrong, but nobody believes him.

Worst case scenario with the story, it wont be boring. I think more than most of the people ok with it being cancelled would still watch it if its picked up somewhere else.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well, if they changed the suits, then how could they match their flight helmets from S1, EP1??? You have Game of Thrones to consider all the details!!!!1! You made Father cry.

(Game of Thrones? GOT??? GOT to consider!?!?!!?)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear