Breaking Bad All Over Again

Tools    

I'm up to 205. Found a major booboo by Walt. When Hank visits him in the hospital after the 'fugue state' Walt thanks him for 'coming out to find me'. Hank didn't twig?
Hahah!!! For me, "booboo" is baby talk for a sore. "Awww does baby have a booboo???"

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hahah!!! For me, "booboo" is baby talk for a sore. "Awww does baby have a booboo???"

LOL. Here it's a blunder.

Listen out for it. I;m positive he says 'come' not 'went' or 'go'. That's definitely something an investigator would pick straight up on.

LOL. Here it's a blunder.

Listen out for it. I;m positive he says 'come' not 'went' or 'go'. That's definitely something an investigator would pick straight up on.
Oh, those are referred to as boobs. Hahah!!!!

A boob here is what goes in your bra, of course, or a moron - what a boob!; stop acting like a boob!

Dont know if you're logged into fb or not but this just came up on my feed and reminded me so much of Jesse. Australian Federal Police found this in a property and have asked for anyone who misplaced 1.6 million bucks in what is suspected to be a drug lab to come forward or it gets sent off to unclaimed monies. LMAO

Did Tuco give their wallets back? I didnt notice. And would Jesse get his car back or are vehicles from crime scenes permanently impounded? God that car was hideous.

A boob here is what goes in your bra, of course, or a moron - what a boob!; stop acting like a boob!
That too, but the 2nd part of that shows why boob is used also to denote a mistake.

I'm up to 210 but I skipped Peekaboo. Looking at that house and the state of the kid makes me uncomfortable. The other one I find hard to rewatch is the meth house.

Better Call Saul was a real treat.

Lol I cannot. It's taken hold of me like some crystal and a can of root beer. I'm Windy Wendy, and it's the only way I'm going to detox from Better Call Saul.

Just wondering out loud if we'll see the I dont like that couple and find out what the falling out with Walt was all about.

I'm up to 210 but I skipped Peekaboo. Looking at that house and the state of the kid makes me uncomfortable. The other one I find hard to rewatch is the meth house.

Better Call Saul was a real treat.
No skipping, Dani!!! It's meant to be hard to watch.

And btw, you wanted to know how I felt about Skyler this time around. Well, so far I'm not as instantly annoyed by her. Marie, though.

No skipping, Dani!!! It's meant to be hard to watch.

And btw, you wanted to know how I felt about Skyler this time around. Well, so far I'm not as instantly annoyed by her. Marie, though.
Yeah I know but I get down about the kid. Maybe I'm turning into Jesse.

Interesting you've had a shift. Did you like Marie more before? I dont have a change until later, and then in the final episode I shifted again. Spoiler for anyone who is watching for the first time, I was wondering yesterday why

WARNING: spoilers below
Sky and the kids didnt move in with Marie. I mean, I wouldnt move in with her either but cant recall if an explanation was given for her moving out to some( what I assume is) out of town 'burb. And what happened to junior's car? I guess they lost absolutely everything because it was bought with drug money?

Lord, I just watched episode three last night, you guys are going to lap me. Don't you have any movies to watch?

Lord, I just watched episode three last night, you guys are going to lap me. Don't you have any movies to watch?
We dont watch movies during the week generally because Mr D is often on conference calls so we save that for popcorn time on the weekend. I dont like commercial tv so weeknights for me is rewatch time, until I get pushed off the lounge by hogging dogs.

Yes, but I take couch potatoing very seriously, as does my boyfriend and 2 cats. I was willing to slow the pace down to match everyone, but that @Dani8, you know? Always ruining everything,just like Brendan Fraser.

Yes, but I take couch potatoing very seriously, as does my boyfriend and 2 cats. I was willing to slow the pace down to match everyone, but that @Dani8, you know? Always ruining everything,just like Brendan Fraser.
LMAO. That was so funny yesterday. That guy is going to be the end of us all. Drama Llama.

LMAO. That was so funny yesterday. That guy is going to be the end of us all. Drama Llama.
Clearly, you weren't paying attention! Brendan FRASER will be the end of us.

Oh that's what I meant, silly.

Hilarious when he took the brendan bashing to shoutbox and everyone ignored him.

Oops we're hijacking. Sean will get smacky on our bums.

Oh that's what I meant, silly.

Hilarious when he took the brendan bashing to shoutbox and everyone ignored him.

Oops we're hijacking. Sean will get smacky on our bums.

Also, nice deflection on ruining the pace of the rewatch. I see you!

So shall we wait? The whole point was so we can discuss discuss DISCUSS as the episodes would be daisy-fresh, yes? No?

So shall we wait? The whole point was so we can discuss discuss DISCUSS as the episodes would be daisy-fresh, yes? No?
It's up to Sean. I dont mind. Cant stop now but happy to take my commentaries to breaking bad thread then return here and discuss as you guys rewatch. Sean is the boss of this thread so handing it over for his guidance.