I'm leaving!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm disgusted by the poor movie taste of MoFo users, so I decided to leave these forums and seek my paradise on some underground obscure forums nobody knows of.

Nah, just kidding. Also, I am not another offended user, who thinks he will gain some attention after making a thread like this. The reason is way more ordinary. I'll start studying very soon and therefore I won't have enough time to visit all these forums I used to. As simple as that. I just prefer to dedicate my free time to watching films, not talking about them. Of course, it doesn't mean I will never ever visit these forums again. I will, but my activity shall be limited to the minimum. If you have a request, problem, or just wanna ask how am I doing, just PM me. This way I'll surely answer you. Sooner or later. Sometimes I will come by to find out whether mark f finally seen Satantango, Guaporense rewatched and loved Tree of Life , or how is Gabrielle doing in England, but don't expect me to be even half as active as I used to be.

Oh! O, yeah. It's the time for some sentimental stuff. I really enjoyed the year I spent here. It's been a great experience talking to people who share my love for movies. I got some great recommendations from you and I believe I've given a bunch of, too. I completed my Top list and was kind of surprised my trolling was rather unsuccessful. Now, admit who checked what's Messe Noire? Who's seen it? I sent links to bluedeed and Tyler1, but got no feedback. Write in here guys, have you been trolled? Have you been expecting a masterpiece, but got THIS? Well, I said it's very visually stimulating. If you catch my drift. jiraffejustin was the only one who found out the truth. Or the only one who wrote about it to me. Well, the king of kinkiness title abides!

All in all, I liked it in here, but have to leave. Sometimes I'll come by, so don't cry. I know you love me. And I know you dislike me. YES, YOU! Don't worry, I love you all. No gay.

Best regards,
Mr Minio
(yes, no period after "Mr", who said it means Mister? Then again, Mr. Mr Minio would be laughable)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Have fun. What are you going to be studying? Best orgies in non-traditional entertainment?

Thanks for the heads-up, and best of luck in your studies. Odds look good this place'll still be around (and even cooler, if all goes well) if and when you decide to come back around regularly again.

I ain't never leaving this place, no how.

Good luck and may you always remain the king of kinkiness.

I don't have a lot of the same taste in movies as you, but you have a cool style and your presence will be missed. Good luck with school, although I don't think you'll need it.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Oh! O, yeah. It's the time for some sentimental stuff. I really enjoyed the year I spent here. It's been a great experience talking to people who share my love for movies. I got some great recommendations from you and I believe I've given a bunch of, too. I completed my Top list and was kind of surprised my trolling was rather unsuccessful. Now, admit who checked what's Messe Noire? Who's seen it? I sent links to bluedeed and Tyler1, but got no feedback. Write in here guys, have you been trolled? Have you been expecting a masterpiece, but got THIS? Well, I said it's very visually stimulating. If you catch my drift. jiraffejustin was the only one who found out the truth. Or the only one who wrote about it to me. Well, the king of kinkiness title abides!
Alas, I have not seen it yet for the same reason that you are leaving the forums, I have been very busy with y studies week in and week out, so I really don't have much free time whatsoever and what I do have I usually spend with my significant other. I will watch it soon though hopefully and share my thoughts. Good luck man, what are you studying?

Stupid bluedeed, you already said data engineering, which doesn't sound like the best translation. Is it like computer or information sciences? Writing code all day?

Good luck. I signed up here because I wanted to expand my movie watching horizons and your posts have helped me do it. I even watched and enjoyed Satantango (although I did have to break it up into a 5 episode mini-series )

Thanks for all your weird unknown movies that are now on my watchlist. I wish you the best of luck in your studies !

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Stupid bluedeed, you already said data engineering, which doesn't sound like the best translation. Is it like computer or information sciences? Writing code all day?
Yeah, it's a branch of IT. It's administrating, analyzing and modelling data bases.

I even watched and enjoyed Satantango (although I did have to break it up into a 5 episode mini-series )
Thanks for all your weird unknown movies that are now on my watchlist.
Glad to see my effort wasn't meaningless.

We've gone on holiday by mistake