MoFo Battle Royale Directors Edition, Round 1: Stanley Kubrick vs. Clint Eastwood

Tools    

Stanley Kubrick vs. Clint Eastwood
75.00%
15 votes
Stanley Kubrick
25.00%
5 votes
Clint Eastwood
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Easy choice for me. Stan the man. You should have used this picture instead, check out those eyes - determined.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Well since I nominated him, you can guess that I picked Kubrick.

Well, Clint did make Space Cowboys, so yeah.

I might just check out Unforgiven tonight, but if I don't like it, I'm done with Westerns.

Cliiiint! Anyone who wants to vote against him should know that I'm sending a list of Kubrick voters to his home, so consider the possibility of Dirty Harry showing up at your front door. Choose wisely.

Welcome to the human race...
Cliiiint! Anyone who wants to vote against him should know that I'm sending a list of Kubrick voters to his home, so consider the possibility of Dirty Harry showing up at your front door. Choose wisely.
There's a world of difference between Clint and Harry, though. I doubt either one would make the effort to intimidate a handful of random people into changing their votes.