What DVD(s) Are You Gonna Watch Next?

Tools    

Well Since I'm Re-Watching Movies And Movies For The First Time, Here's A List Of Movies I Plan On Re-Watching Because Of It.

American Gangster
The Bank Job
Black Hawk Down
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Brave One
Charlie Wilson's War
Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
Death Sentence
Fight Club
Four Brothers
Gone Baby Gone
Gremlins
Inside Man
The Kingdom
King Kong (2005)
LotR: The Fellowship Of The Ring
LotR: Thw Two Towers
LotR: The Return Of The King
Lucky Number Slevin
The Matrix
Reservoir Dogs
Running Scared
Sin City
Superman Returns
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street
There Will Be Blood
Training Day
The Warriors
We Own The Night

Yeah I Know, It's A Long List, Which Is Why It's Gonna Take Me Some Time.

Whichever One's Is Bolded, Is One's I've Already Rewatched.

I could fill up whole pages here with films I have to watch. As I type this I am currently watching Shallow Ground which is a strange film to say the least.

Mummpet treause island watching itright now
space camp
war games
batman returns
batmanforever
X-Men 1
X-Men 2
X-men 3
Back to the futuer part1
Back to the futuer part 2
back to the futuer part3
Spider-man 1
spider-man2
spider-man3
Rush hour 1
rUSH HOUR 2
Rush hour 3
Harry potter 1
harrry potter 2
Harry potter3
Harry pottter 4
Dr.Dolittle 1
DrDolitle 2
Dr.Dolitle 3

I Hope To Watch LotR: The Return Of The King Tomorrow Night, If I Make Sure I Have Enough Time To Watch It.

I been watching batman returns.nexti plan on batman forever then start watching X-Men.

Well The Way It Seems Right Now, I Probably Won't Be Able To Watch LotR: The Return Of The King, So I'll Probably Watch Black Hawk Down.

I'm probally going to watch a new release from the video store, because old movies that aren't in the New Releases section I NEVER rent. And I NEVER watch the same movie again.

Just thought I'd share that with you

I'm probally going to watch a new release from the video store, because old movies that aren't in the New Releases section I NEVER rent. And I NEVER watch the same movie again.

So You Don't Watch Movies Twice?

Rented Baby Mama, which I didn't bother to see in the theatres, so I'll be checkin' that out tonight.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Rented Baby Mama, which I didn't bother to see in the theatres, so I'll be checkin' that out tonight.

I Saw That In Theaters, It Was Alright.

I am burdened with glorious purpose

Yea, you don't watch a movie a second time? NEVER????

Next on my agenda: Troy, the Director's Cut. I'm hoping I'll like it better.

Registered Creature
Day of the Dead (2008) tonight with my family. And then tomorrow, The Zombie Diaries.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall- Loved it in the cinema and definitely have to watch it again tonight with the lads

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
South Park season 8 going to have a marathon tonight lol

I am half agony, half hope.
Destiny's Old avatar of Rosemary's Baby got me nostalgic. So, to kick off the Halloween season, we're watching this tonight. Believe it or not, Slug has never seen it. This should be fun.

Johann von Goethe

Destiny's Old avatar of Rosemary's Baby got me nostalgic. So, to kick off the Halloween season, we're watching this tonight. Believe it or not, Slug has never seen it. This should be fun.
Great minds think alike? I was thinking about watching Rosemary's Baby later today too...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Well I brought Amelie earlier so i'm going to pop that in the DVD a bit later on. It better be good or else.