Best David Fincher Movie?

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I still have to go with SE7EN because that's the one which really gets better with each viewing, but he does have several fine ones. I think that you, TD99, need to see his others: The Game, Benjamin Button, Panic Room.
I've seen bits and pieces of Panic Room and Benjamin Button, and I've tried to find a copy of The Game for a while now.

Alien 3

Se7en

The Game

Fight Club

Panic Room

Zodiac

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

The Social Network

Out of the ones I've seen- I think Seven is my favorite, followed closely by Fight Club. I also love the Social Network. The parts of Panic Room i saw were pretty decent. I was extremely disappointed by Benjamin Button- it was not even close to Fincher's other films. I still have yet to see Zodiac and Aliens3- but heard they were both good, specifically Zodiac.

I had never heard of Zodiac if Jake Gyllenhaal hadn't been in it, so I bought the film and watched it. It was great but not as great as Fight Club. Unlike many others, apparently, I really liked The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Finally got around to seeing The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. Not Fincher's best work, and not even close to the brilliance of Zodiac, Se7en or Fight Club, BB seems like it's heading for a sentimental ending, around the two hour mark, but instead, Fincher is restrained, packing a larger emotional punch than expected, extracting subtle performances from the leads (Brad Pitt once again proves that he is one of the finest actors working today), which work well with the believable visual effects. Again, not his best work, but not deserving of the negative comments some seem to give it.

Are you people allergic to adding polls to your threads? Do I really have to read four pages to try to get a consensus opinion?

Anyway, I can't decide between Zodiac and The Social Network. Zodiac is a perfectly constructed study of obsession and an amazing capture of a specific time and place. But The Social Network resonated with me for more personal reasons, despite seeming to be not quite accurate to real life.

Eh, I'll go The Social Network in a photo finish.

I've only seen Zodiac and The Social Network, but I love them both. I give a slight edge to Zodiac, though.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Seven -

Fight Club -

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button -

The Game -

The Social Network -

Zodiac -

Panic Room -

1- Se7en
2- Fight Club
3- Zodiac
4- The Game
5- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
6- The Social Network
6- Panic Room
7- Alien³
8- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Can I vote The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo for his best teaser trailer? Cause it wins hands down. It was the motivation to actually make me break down and start reading the novel (that and my sister having bought me the book).

1. Fight Club-

2. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo-

3. Se7en-

4. social network-
to
need to give it another watch
5. The Curios case of benjiman button-

I think Se7en is the best.I used to love Fight Club but I just kept watching more movies and now it seems not so great like it used to be.Social Network was pretty good,too.However,I disliked Zodiac.

Very hard to pick a favourite, since I don't believe he's made a bad film yet (from what I've seen). Here's how I'd rank them:

The Social Network

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Se7en

Fight Club
+
Zodiac
-
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
-

Fight Club:****
Seven:****
The Social Network:****