Best David Fincher Movie?

Tools    

I Personally Think Se7en Is His Best Movie (Which Just Happens To Be My Favorite Movie). With Fight Club In 2nd And Zodiac In Third.
He's Been Really Missed At The Oscars, I Mean He Should've Gotten Awards To Se7en And Fight Club. And At Least Should Have Been Nominated For Zodiac.

Zodiac is his most accomplished film, but Fight Club is his best in my opinion.

I am picking up what you are putting down. The trouble with Fight Club is... we're not supposed to talk about it. Dig?

Zodiac seems to be his most mature film. Even though i was somewhat disappointed by the whole film, I felt he showed a lot of restraint and that it was hard to recognise Fincher in the film. That's a good thing and a sign that he has matured.

I'm going to be predictable and go with Fight Club. Even though it's overhyped, it's still an excellent film with imperative themes regarding masculinity and what not. It's also a visually cool.

Fight Club, Se7en, and Zodiac are definitely his 3 best. On a technical level, I'd say those 3 are just about equal. Personally, though, my favorite of his films is Fight Club, with Se7en second after that, and Zodiac third.

You're a Genius all the time
I like Fincher a lot, here's how I'd rank and grade his flicks so far...

"I haven't been ****ed like that since grade school"

1. Fight Club, A
2. Zodiac, A
3. Panic Room, B+
4. Se7en, B
5. The Game, B-
Alienł, D+

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In that case, here's my idea of the way they go:

1. SE7EN
(A-)
2. Fight Club
(B++)
3. Zodiac
(B+)
4. The Game
(B+)
5. Panic Room
+ (high B-, HA!)
6. Alienł (director's cut)
+ (high B-)
7. Alienł (theatrical release)
(C+)

I've grown tired of Fight Club. I used to love it - now it seems everyone and his mother likes it for its self-conscious hipness. Se7en is one that I will always love, regardless.

My obvious answer would be Fight Club. It is certainly overhyped nowadays, but i am still in love with it regardless. Se7en is also a brilliant film.

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
3. Curious Case of Benjamin Button (prediction)
THERE'S the ol' Wad I know! Rating movies before you've seen them lends so much credibility to any opinion you have on the subject.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
1-Se7en
2-Zodiac
3-Fight Club
4-Panic Room
5-Aliens 3

fight club has gotten rather overhyped but I must admit I was a fan of it from the get go... lol do you guys remember all the horrible reviews it got in the beginning and the tv spot they made showing all the bad reviews and then posting it in the inlay of one of the dvd packages *I got the "soapbox" case so I missed out on that* but yea second for me is se7en and third would be the game

lol do you guys remember all the horrible reviews it got in the beginning and the tv spot they made showing all the bad reviews
Can you find a video of that TV spot? I would like to see it.

A system of cells interlinked
Fight Club got mostly good reviews when it hit the streets, but the negative reviews were REALLY negative. The film also got lots of bad press where school were concerned, as well, because kids were starting up Fight Clubs etc. Still, It got good reviews when it hit the streets, as RT will show if one cares to check. Most of the reviews are dated around release, and most of them are glowing.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
1-Se7en
2-Zodiac
3-Fight Club
4-Panic Room
5-Aliens 3
I agree with your top three. Maybe flip Panic Room and Alien 3 with each other.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

It used to be Fight Club but since buying Zodiac on dvd that's become my firm favourite. I could watch that film over and over, it never gets boring despite the inconclusive ending. Great period detail, fascinating case, super performances (especially Downey Jnr) and a few scares too, modern classic.