The Group Shot Game

Tools    

I know the movie. It's not from Threesome. It's the OTHER Josh Charles/Stephen Baldwin movie. The still is taken from the "mud bowl" scene in Crossing the Bridge. Abraham Benrubi is directly behind Baldwin. I don't know who the other two ding-dongs are to the left of him? Neither is Jason Gedrick, the third star of the film.

Again, if you personally cannot name all of the people in the photo, maybe pick another still or another movie entirely?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Again, if you personally cannot name all of the people in the photo, maybe pick another still or another movie entirely?

Thank you...do not post a shot unless you can name every actor in the shot.

So if Holden doesn't know it, it's not possible someone else does? Instead of explaining how completely ridiculous that is I'll just say---I'm done with this thread.

So if Holden doesn't know it, it's not possible someone else does? Instead of explaining how completely ridiculous that is I'll just say---I'm done with this thread.
@Gideon58 & @Holden Pike, you two don’t know when to let things slide a little. Now a major player has left this thread.

That's Bob Fosse, Tommy Rall, Bobby Van, and Ann Miller in Kiss Me Kate...here's a new one, I don't need the guy in the red vest, just the three actors and actress in the center of the shot:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new one, I don't need the guy in the red vest, just the three actors and actress in the center of the shot:

That's from the movie Oklahoma!, ("The Farmer and the Cowman" scene). I think the actors' names are James Whitmore as Andrew, Charlotte Greenwood as Aunt Eller, Jay C. Flippen, (I don't remember his character's name, but I recognize him as Happy Spangler on "The Dick Van Dyke Show"), and Gordon MacRae as Curly.

I'll go ahead and let you know that the actor you couldn't identity is Brian D'Arcy James, but I need the title of the film to let you go next.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't know the name of he guy in the middle, but I think the other actors are Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo, Michael Keaton, and John Slattery.
I'll go ahead and let you know that the actor you couldn't identity is Brian D'Arcy James, but I need the title of the film to let you go next.

I think the movie might be Spotlight, but I haven't seen it yet, so I'm not sure.