The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

No, I think she's a real girl. Unless Seds has had some kind of severe breakdown.
Silly.

You ready? You look ready.
Don’t know what this means.
The Ghost in the Machine is a philosophical work written by Arthur Koestler, and it is a term coined by Gilbert Ryle. It deals with the dualist concept of the mind-body relationship. In short, it is a work that is critical of the idea that the mind and body are separate and independent entities.

Here is a very simple explanation from the attached Wiki entry: "Koestler shares with Ryle the view that the mind of a person is not an independent non-material entity, temporarily inhabiting and governing the body."

The only one at the office, I presume. Then again, there's never a bad time to namedrop one of The Police's best albums.
Yeah, it's a joke about me being the only one at the office, and it's also a joke about me being super white (à la Casper the Ghost).

I am highly considering using it as the title for my next EP (whenever I can get it finished, of course), so thanks for reminding me about The Police's usage of it. It has been a long while since I have listened to it. I will add that to my to-do list as research.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Love the serial killer gloves.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah, it's a joke about me being the only one at the office, and it's also a joke about me being super white (à la Casper the Ghost).

I am highly considering using it as the title for my next EP (whenever I can get it finished, of course), so thanks for reminding me about The Police's usage of it. It has been a long while since I have listened to it. I will add that to my to-do list as research.
Glad to help!
Speaking of The Police, someone should do a pandemic rewrite of "Don't Stand So Close to Me." Feel free to steal that idea.

Snow blanket

EDIT:

Art filter used on this one.
I do love b/w, but the red one is much better as its color contrasts with the snow.

Few photos from the last few weeks. Freya, myself, Xanthe and Ruairí
Who is this handsome fella running in the snow?

And the size of Ruarî! Such a bonny lad. Lovely girls too.

Unregistered User
I do love b/w, but the red one is much better as its color contrasts with the snow.

Who is this handsome fella running in the snow?

And the size of Ruarî! Such a bonny lad. Lovely girls too.

Too kind Stirchley, you're too kind!
It crazy how big Ru has got already. Do feel for him as spending most of his life growing up in lockdown but it'll be amazing when all this is over.
Thanks Stirchley.

A system of cells interlinked
Someone just turned TWO!