The Lego Movie (Phil Lord & Christopher Miller, 2014) –

Robocop (Paul Verhoeven, 1987) –

Robocop (Jos้ Padilha, 2014) –
+
I, Robot (Alex Proyas, 2004) –
+*

* = Rewatch

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'll let others continue to answer for me since I'm apparently just a clich้. Too bad they don't get it right.

Robocop (Paul Verhoeven, 1987) –

Robocop (Jos้ Padilha, 2014) –
+
I, Robot (Alex Proyas, 2004) –
+*

* = Rewatch
Wow, you liked the new Robocop a bit more than the original? I've actually seen some very solid reviews of it thus far, definitely need to give it a watch some time. (right after watching the original so I can compare, of course)

Totally digging that I Robot rating. That's probably exactly what I would give it as well.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
My first Ruiz film. But not the last. Visual masterpiece. Surrealism at its best. It's like Fassbinder impregnated Sokurov in the kinkiest slave domination sex possible and then gave birth to Angelopoulos who then directed a film while being stoned.
A much more strange and crazy description of Ruiz than mine, but who cares, he's awesome!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wings of Desire [rating]2[/rating
<no gif suitable>

That's a rough rating, man!

Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (F.W. Murnau, 1927)
+
Nosferatu (F.W. Murnau, 1922)
-
Dog Day Afternoon (Sidney Lumet, 1975)
-
The Gold Rush (Charlie Chaplin, 1925)

Nebraska (Alexander Payne, 2013)

Everybody Street (Cheryl Dunn, 2013)
+
The Sweet Hereafter (Atom Eyogan, 1997)
-
Marty (Delbert Mann, 1955)

Captain Phillips (Paul Greengrass, 2013)

Philomena (Stephen Frears, 2013)

<no gif suitable>

That's a rough rating, man!
I rated it quite low on IMdb. It's a bit like A Matter of Life and Death but not as good.

I, on the other hand, heard A Matter of Life and Death is a bad movie and nothing compared to the masterpiece Wings of Desire is. Can't really say if that's true unless I watch A Matter of Life and Death, though.

A Room with a View (James Ivory, 1985) -

Blood Simple (The Coen Brothers, 1984) -
+
Lawrence of Arabia (David Lean, 1962) -

Zulu (Cy Endfield, 1964) -
+
Ratatouille (Brad Bird, 2007) -

Zodiac (David Fincher, 2007) -

The Yards (James Gray, 2000) -

We Own the Night (James Gray, 2007) -
+
This is the End (Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, 2013) -
+
Mud (Jeff Nichols, 2013) -
+
Fight Club (David Fincher, 1999) -

American History X (Tony Kaye, 1999) -

Yi Yi: A One and a Two (2000) -

Even though I loved Terrorizers a lot more I still liked this film. The ending was very touching. Some thought-provoking scenes all throughout the movie as well. Not to mention the moment Yang Yang gets back home all wet. Will have to see other films of the director.

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) - REWATCH -

The movie blown me away during the second watch! I already liked it very much the first time, but I feel like it's just now that I fully understood its greatness. The final act feels like a metaphysical experience. Also, I was paying attention to details I missed the first time I was watching it. Like, for example, the complete silence of space. It makes it a lot more scary than space filled with aliens and laser beam shooting spaceships.

Ostatni dzień lata [The Last Day of Summer] (1958) -

A man wants a woman to stay, but she thinks she is unable to love again. Second Konwicki masterpiece. I'm curious about the rest of his films. Dolina Issy was good, Salto is one of my favourite films ever. This film is outstanding as well. Extremely low budget and only two actors yet it manages to transcend so many emotions and create an incredible atmosphere.

Pasażerka [Passenger] (1963) -

My first Munk film. His last. He died and didn't finish it, so other people finished it for him, not changing anything, leaving space for interpretation. It's about a camp wardress and her psychological duel with one of she-prisoners. Really horrific portrayal of camp life. Interesting as it's the guard narrating the story, so she wants to justify her deeds.

Oh boy, what a day! Now I have to watch some trashy comedies to balance my ratings. xD

There are English subs for both of them already.

I found out I saw other Munk film before. Eroica.