Enki Bilal Trilogy of sci-fi films

→ in
Tools    

Enki Bilal is a very famous french artist born in Belgrade (Yugoslavia), who created adult futuristic graphic novels, and later as a film director he created 3 masterpieces of Sci-Fi Cinema, based on his work.

Trailers for all the films (I created the first two, while the latter was made by mitteiler)

Bunker Palace Hôtel (1989)

Tykho Moon (1996)

Immortel (ad vitam) (2004)

Note: This forum is blocking me from posting my screenshots and wikipedia links, untill I write 25 new posts, because I'm a new user. It looks like we have The Joker from Batman deciding this funny forum rule, but ok! I will just write 25 posts sharing my videos, and later I will go back and edit the posts to include wikipedia proper links and my collection of 20.000 screenshots...

And of course then I will translate my reviews and post them (my reviews are ilustrated with screenshots), meanwhile I will just prepare some topics with my videos (at least I can post videos before making 25 posts).

Montage where I used material from an italian television documentary, combined with footage and screenshots taken by me from all the three films, and also some images of his early "cartoon" (graphic novel) work:

I liked Bunker Palace Hotel quite a bit, and remember really liking Immortel years ago. Never made it all the way through Tykho Moon, but I appreciated the style enough to save it for a rewatch sometime in the future. His movies and visionary style are definitely up my alley. I've never explored his art outside of film, though your post may change that.

And the forum rule I believe is just a way to block spammers from bombarding the forum with ads and whatnot.